Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Is there a link to the Loveline with the drunk Pennywise(?) dude who Drew punches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

EnsGDT posted:

Pennywise throwing up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdAkEdczikw

Wow what a loving prick 'Hyuck, Hyuck, legendary' I don't know how they could have invited him back.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

frobert blamble posted:

What an rear end in a top hat. If somebody actually buys that I hope they just torrent it. I wonder if he actually has any recordings that aren't already available.

Yeah, jesus christ, $40? I could understand something like $10 which amounts to the price of a DVD, cost of shipping and a little bit for the actual effort of burning a CD but $40 is ridiculous.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Adam hammered bullets until they went off when he was younger and 'has no idea where they went'. Jesus.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Whats the name of the intro song from the 1997 episode with cake, it basically consists of people saying 'bah babba bah'

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

malefactor posted:

Remember when he started claiming women knew nothing of world war 2, and then he started asking all the female callers to name the axis and allied powers? Hell that one chick had never even heard of the holocaust.

I listened to a great show last night with some stoned sounding guy talking about being smart because he watched the History Channel. Adam asked him the Axis question and dumbed it down to 'who were the good guys and who were the bad' The guy ended up replying with WW2 being the Jews vs the Asians. :shobon:

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Can anybody not download off lovelinetapes now or am I missing something?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Rushmore posted:

That site is as slow as all poo poo at the best of times.

Yeah it was, but it has the best information and had synopsis's.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

You are a nerd posted:

Yeah, here it is on lovelinetapes. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to skip ahead but maybe I'm just behind by a few flash versions or something.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/shows/?id=351&h=OGI1YjcyNDh

Len - Steal my Sunshine

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Whitey Ford posted:

They always bitch about Blur and The Darkness

Blur were pricks, yeah. The Darkness always seemed really hyped up as storming out the show but in reality it just seems like the band were out of their depth and it wasn't what they were expecting and politely said they were going to go. To be fair I seem to remember that show started with a bunch of rape calls too.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Last good episode I listened to was 1998-08-06 (Guest - Diane Farr) who was on the Loveline t-show. First call starts off with a schizophrenic who believes a member of Whitesnake is in love with her and harassing her telepathically.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Do Drew's muscles count as another host? Goddamn why is he so ripped.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Listened to the Portia de Rossi episode from like 1997, really kind of awkward and weird, considering she hadn't come out at the time and Adam is relentless hitting on her and talking about her looks.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Anybody know the date of the call with the disabled woman who had the husband who was having sex with her pisshole for years?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

What episode is it where David Arquette busts in after Adam calls him crazy? I heard it referenced on another show but can't find it.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/shows/?id=452&h=NjQ5ZDhhZWI

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Brice posted:

Well why we're at it, a recent episode of GIO featured the ChumbaWamba episode, and it was the first time I heard it. The gibberish carolla pulls a couple breaks after they excuse themselves is the funniest loveline I've heard in recent memory.

Funny you should mention that, Chumbawamba broke up today. Gonna listen to that episode again now.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Adam never learnt that it's not 'for all intensive purposes' either.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

226 pages of this thread are quotes

edit: also gonna quote myself because I still haven't found this episode again

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Anybody know the date of the call with the disabled woman who had the husband who was having sex with her pisshole for years?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

FCKGW posted:

Was that actually a call on the show? I remember Drew talking about it, but it seemed like it was something he came across at his practice rather than on-air.

Yeah it was definitely a call.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Never listened to Adam's podcast because I hate how he acts when Drew isn't there to control him, so I haven't heard Allison before. I will definitely listen to the Drew episode though, I'd love to hear more about him. I honestly think Drew is a great guy and genuinely think he wants to help as many people as possible, that Stanhope bit about him made me pretty annoyed.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Why is this dude so obsessed? Holy poo poo.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Gio is insane. What the gently caress.

quote:

I am now the official buffer/mascot for this poo poo, as it always was meant to be, I am the First Son Of Loveline and that's it, you got a problem shut your mouth or leave.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Listened to the Judy Tenuta archive show and gee whizz what an awfully unfunny person. She has a CD called 'Attention, Butt Pirates And Lesbetarians' for god's sake. Also I don't think I've ever heard the word 'dyke' used so much on a Loveline show either, the 90s were weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Huh, apparently Drew had prostate cancer surgery last year.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20738685,00.html

• Locked thread