Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

MATTRESS IN LANES!!

Thousand Oaks, 68 degrees. Burbank, 68 degrees. Van Nuys, 68 degrees. Santa Monica, 68 degrees. Inglewood, 68 degrees. Torrance, 68 degrees. Long Beach, 68 degrees. Westwood, 68 degrees. Pomona, 68 degrees. Anaheim, 68 degrees. Ontario, 68 degrees. Santa Ana, 68 degrees. Hawthorne, 68 degrees. Downey, 68 degrees. Norwalk, 68 degrees. Lakewood, 68 degrees. Yorba Linda, 68 degrees. Whittier, 68 degrees. Glendora, 68 degrees. Chino, 68 degrees. Riverside, 68 degrees. Fontana, 68 degrees. San Bernadino, 68 degrees. Redlands, 68 degrees. Grand Terrace, 68 degrees. Beaumont, 68 degrees. Perris, 68 degrees. Newport Beach, 68 degrees. Irvine, 68 degrees. Mission Viejo, 68 degrees. Laguna Beach, 68 degrees. Malibu, 68 degrees. Hollywood, 68 degrees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.

d_redguy posted:

The new episodes of Loveline are way better than that old stupid poo poo with Adam Corolla.

What does a ban cost these days?

Savington
Apr 9, 2007

Bender posted:

That seems to support my theory that the bigwigs wanted the show to move away from an entertainment show into one that focused more on Drew's advice and the guests. Cutting his salary like that was obviously a backhanded way of telling him to leave, and it's obvious the reason they hired Stryker instead of one of the numerous funny, insightful guest hosts they had in the times after Adam left was because they just wanted someone who would focus on interviewing and running the show, instead of interrupting Drew.

Drew spoke at my school (Cal Poly SLO) this year and what he said makes a lot of sense when you combine it with that. Someone asked what happened to Germany or Florida and all the rest of the games and Drew basically said that KROQ wanted everything that was associated with Adam (replacing Marco Polo, the games, the drops, aka everything funny) to go with him. Apparently he and Drew are still good friends, though.

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
A traffic ticket for turning against a red arrow, preferrably a genuine one from Burbank or Culver City

Savington
Apr 9, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

The 2003-09-23 episode is pretty good.
They do a Germany and Florida but Adam and Drew say Florida almost straight away. The guy says no so they let him finish. At the end they say they're still going with Florida...

GUY: Really?
Adam: Yeah still going with Florida.
GUY: Uh...I don't think I understand the Game. This is a story from Mobile Alabama.

Adam and Drew's reactions were great.

What time does this happen? I cannot find it in the episode.

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I believe it's the 10-10-04 show. Adam goes off on PSAs (I think, god my memory is terrible and it was the random stream) and is literally screaming into the microphone. I've never heard him yelling so loudly about something. Had me in stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savington
Apr 9, 2007

Holland Oats posted:

From what I understand, he has medical insurance too.

The leading cause of bankruptcy in the US is medical bills. 80% of the people declaring bankruptcy due to medical bills have health insurance. Getting sick is expensive.

• Locked thread