Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vkeios
May 7, 2007

Archives is back?!
Time for me to find a lightning round episode or two.

Judakel posted:

At first it may seem like Dr. Drew adds very little to the comedic value of the classic Loveline shows. However, it's not until you listen to Adam and Drew separately that you realize how important the pairing was to the comedic pacing of the show.
I still remember trying to listen to a Dr. Drew only night, I gave up after I decided that Drew's system of a new caller a minute was too depressing.

vkeios fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Aug 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Seeing as it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, we can't forget the delightful Loveline flashes.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

gauss posted:

If anyone still needs convincing to start downloading old Loveline shows, this should do it: a recording of the infamous "Holocaust" call.
That entire Tom Arnold episode is pure gold, after listening to Tom Arnold talk about harrassing a guy who molested him, and you're waiting for the last break and Adam to say mahalo; they take that call.

She may not have known what the holocaust or subliminally means, but at least she could make a guy cum in under 7 minutes by voice alone. :colbert:

vkeios fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Aug 29, 2007

vkeios
May 7, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

I remember him in all seriousness calling a 16 year old with a 13 year old boyfriend a "sexual predator"
I remember that call. It was a 18 year old male with a 13 year old boy. And the older male was a textbook predator, straight down to telling the younger that no one must know their "special secret."

vkeios
May 7, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Hmm I'm pretty sure it was 16, if it was 18 and 13 I would agree that it's pretty loving creepy.
I could very easily be wrong; but I was sure the guy was older then me, and I was 16-17 at the time.

• Locked thread