Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Raccoon
Jul 27, 2007
I was listening to the Violent J episode again last night and most of the time he's kind of annoying. But when he hits the right note it is keel-over-and-clutch-your-chest hilarious.

"You can stroke the balls, lick the balls, carress the balls, suck the balls. JUST DON'T PUNCH THE BALLS."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Raccoon
Jul 27, 2007
DROPPIN' TROU!

Mr. Raccoon
Jul 27, 2007

TylerDurden posted:

Don't do it!

Look muthafucka, I'm tellin' you. Don't be a playa hater, cause when you tap her in the rear end, you ain't gonna be interested in pistol rubbin' no more, and the digit is dizzle, and in the hizzy for chizzy, gonna be great on the QT, for real.

Mr. Raccoon
Jul 27, 2007
I'm a FAT GUUY!!, with a FANNY PAAAAACK!!!

Mr. Raccoon
Jul 27, 2007
Stryker stinks, to the tune of 35 hobo power.

But hey, it takes all kinds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Raccoon
Jul 27, 2007
Adam's lack of formal education shows, but he's obviously an intelligent guy. One of the things that always struck me was Adam's almost predernatural knack for arithmetic. Anything involving a simple calculation, Adam gets it instantly and well before Drew.

Probably something to do with being a carpenter and measuring stuff.

• Locked thread