Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stringball
Mar 17, 2009

What's the condition called when a girl retains the voice she had at the age of abuse? I've googled and asked my pscych a few years ago and she didn't know either

Also anyone have a link to Anderson's redneck caller song dropg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

Again, all you bitching about G____ download the .torrent already. There is no sweeter feeling than knowing you have 40 gigs of unspoiled pure Love.

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Did they ever figure out who was the original mason jar bogus guy?

Drew said he had a very distinct voice and he lived here in tuscon at that point

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Wasn't Adam getting hosed with by patent trolls? Iirc he spent at least a half million against them

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

I remember Adam talking about when he went downhill in his truck(?) he would turn the engine off and let it slide, can anyone link that story or tell me more about it?

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

I like stuff Adam came up with to insult people without saying a word that would need anderson to blank out, I still use douchenozzle to this day

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

God I love the minka drops

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

https://youtu.be/N06oiezVGdM

The kid desperately trying to correct adam and the final LOOK OUT FOR BRAKE LIGHTS are goddamn amazing

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Was anderson the only one with the dead air button? He did an amazing job of catching swears

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Show is so good and unique and funny and its something that can't be replicated and has a huge backlog, and even though there's a ton of stuff that isn't modern (commerical are weird as hell to listen to) but still remains to be funny

On top of it all many many people (including myself) have learned a TON about human behavior and why some people are so hosed up in the head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

The ads from that era are bizzare to hear at my age now, and I listened to loveline in like 2005 when I was in middle school

• Locked thread