Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer

HerpesWrath posted:

poo poo, I can't believe they broke up the team.
I used to listen in Chicago and then moved out to AZ where the show was spurned for the most part.

The show has been syndicated for as long as I can remember (10+ years) on 97.9 KUPD in the Phoenix area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Sir Liquid Jerk posted:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vynymjozy43
Mmm, delicious.

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Good lord. Tonight is Squirting night. Every 3rd call has been about it.

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Haha wow! Adam is laying into this cutter bitch like it's nobody's business. She's just all "A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO ABLOO" and Adam's all "Stop the bull-S!"

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer

j8910 posted:

Tonight's ep? Mediafire? Someone?

Seriously. Last night's episode was amazing and I need my fix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Cloris Leachmann is seriously the best thing. She just sits back, eats popcorn, and doesn't give a poo poo. Then she lays down some of the sharpest wisdom you've ever heard in your life at just the right time. I might cry when she kicks the bucket.

• Locked thread