Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
Oh man. I'm listening to 12-10-2001 with Robert Downey Junior off the previous recommendation. They are gambling on what type of abuse this chick has suffered based off her current situation and Drew has just spotted Robert a dollar because Adam wouldn't let them go to the car and get money. Funniest poo poo ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen

Fruxx posted:

Does anyone know the date of the show where Adam tells the story about Drew having to buy condoms from Chinatown when he was young?

It's where the "Why you buy so many condom? You sell to friend?!" drop came from.

I know he has mentioned it in passing a few times but this was like a 10 minute story and it was hilarious.

I know i have this episode, but I don't remember which one it is. I'll do some listening purely for research.

edit: That movie looks awesome.

denizen fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Feb 5, 2008

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
It really is actually good!

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen

Phone posted:

I've been trying (but I work 3rd shift on the east coast) to get on TACS and tell him that the bloggers think that the pilot episode of Top Gear was "actually good" just to drive him up a wall.

Call and ask him what he thinks about Bush trying to outlaw IUDs and birth control that would include the morning after pill.

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
There was an episode i listened to a couple nights ago where Drew got worked up about birth control or some poo poo and let a gently caress out that anderson had to blank out

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
This thing on this 'cast with DAG when they just leave the show completely to go look at a picture is the the best.

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
good times

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
so it's like i poured water over his face and then i came

but its not a sexual crime it's a violent crime

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
did the kroq stream just cut to a commercial in the middle of adam talking or did i miss something

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
i stopped listening because of the stupid commercial cut on the kroq stream and it comes right back to adam justifying torture because people have done it for 100s of years i'll find an mp3 later and skip that part thanks

hey adam i think some dudes like hurting people and maybe they do it for fun and dont give a poo poo about the information you fuckhead

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
i drink alkahal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
to be fair thats a pretty sweet thing to have in a terrarium

• Locked thread