Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

exponentory posted:

watch for break lights!

MATTRESS IN LANES!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004

UltraRed posted:

The callers on Loveline tend to have related sexual questions to the trauma, which is why they often guess molestation (that, and they have a screen in front of them from the phone screener).

Hey, not that it isn't possible they're just lying, but Adam and Drew have said several times the phone screener doesn't get the answers for them in advance and then they just pretend that they guessed right.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Wow, the Darkness is pretty much the worst band in existence. They've had lovely bands on plenty of times, but at least they don't walk out in the middle of a show, and a lot of them are surprisingly entertaining despite whatever their music is like (for example, Violent J, by himself and with the other guy in Insane Clown Posse, they're my favorite out of all the music guests I've heard so far). But these guys are boring AND they make lovely music. They must have just been on there to plug their poo poo, they didn't even pretend to know anything about the drat show.

Why do people constantly flip out and totally exaggerate what happened with The Darkness. They thought they were going on a show to just promote their album and band. It turned out they went on a show to mostly help answer serious questions about peoples personal problems. They did not feel qualified or comfortable participating so they left. They mentioned as they were leaving that they had great respect for what Adam and Drew did and were sorry to disappoint any fans looking forward to hearing them. I don't even like the Darkness but I don't see a reason to fault them that much for that.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
Howard Stern drilled Adam about Danny when Adam was on his show. Stern tried to get Adam to admit he hated Danny but Adam said he didn't and went into great detail as to why he didn't. It did come off very genuine and not some publicist fed BS. I mean we all know how Adam despises that stuff anyway. The guy always calls his own dad a pussy and didn't hold back when Drew was his partner so if he had any problems with Danny you figure we would have heard at least one rant on it by now.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
Figured a lot of people in this thread might be interested in this. Official myspace with trailer for Adams move "The Hammer"

http://www.myspace.com/thehammermovie

Looks funny if you like Adam and his kind of humor. It will be interesting to see what the majority of non-loveline fans think of it.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
To this day I still cannot tell if Adam is being sarcastic about Drew being a "Man of incredible passion" or what exactly he means by it. I mean Drew is always so low key about most things even when he is riled up. If he is all super passionate in the sack how would Adam even know? It sounds sarcastic but Drew always seems to respond to the comment like its true. I've never heard him defend himself in any way when Adam says it. I wish I could hear the episode when Adam first said it but I'm sure thats like way back in the earliest episodes that aren't in the archive.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
So apparently Adam is supposed to be on Dancing with the Stars next season....what?!

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
Anyone have a link to download last nights show? I remember there being an official site with with more recent episodes with stryker but I lost the link.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
He actually seemed more upset with Drew than anyone else on his morning show. First time I've actually heard him talk about Drew in a way where he seemed actually pissed at him. I can kind of understand why with Drew not watching his movie and being kinda tuned out while he was on Loveline. That was pretty inconsiderate of Drew.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
Aww I thought the judges were pretty harsh on Adam. He is pretty light on his feet for a guy who is 6' 2", 200 pounds. He wasn't nearly the disaster that Penn was. I swear I thought Penn was gonna rip that girls leg off.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
So who got cut?

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
Awww...it finally happened. Adam got kicked off Dancing with the Stars. I'm kinda pissed. I thought the judges were way harsh on him for his last dance. I thought it was the most entertaining yet. I think they just wanted him gone because he doesn't really take it that seriously like everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
I actually pulled his "drive around the people waiting in the left turn lane" thing a few days ago. I mean for christ sake, it was like 8am on a Sunday and you could see no cars coming for like 5 miles both in front of and behind you. Yet somehow 6 cars had packed into a double left turn lane with a red arrow on a green light.

There's also a full on red light on a three way stop I always run late at night. Other wise I'll be sitting there for literally 10 minutes waiting for someone else getting off the freeway to slam into the back of me.

• Locked thread