Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Yes, I know the show sucks now and Stryker is terrible but is it not coming on tonight or something? KROQ isn't running the show and it should have started 15 minutes ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Jubs posted:

Monday is a holiday.

Tonight's (Monday's) show just started, you would think they would take tonight off, but whatever.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I flipped on Drew's noon show today and Adam was on again. I only caught a little bit, but the magic was there and they kept mentioning it becoming their reunion hour.

Nevermind, it was a rerun.

Liquid Penguins fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 8, 2008

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

TylerDurden posted:

Was it a rerun or an all new show?

I have no idea. I only caught the last 10 minutes. If I were to guess, it was a new show.

VVV Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that.

Liquid Penguins fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 8, 2008

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
So did they change the time for loveline or something? It wasn't on at 10:30 when I drove home from work but it is on right now (12:52) and they're about to end. Adam was on for a bit but if they did move the time for the show, this sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
It seems completely rear end backwards that the home station is the one that doesn't have it live. Well this sucks, anyone know of another radio station that plays it live that would be on the iphone AOL app? I think they carry all CBS owned stations.

• Locked thread