Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
The key signature for D minor is the same as the key signature for F Major. D is the relative minor of F.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

If I'm using a midi controller/keyboard like a Yamaha P-45 to mostly play simple stuff I'm writing into FL Studio/Ableton/Finale or to just jam on for fun, the 64 polyphony should be more than enough right?

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

Good to know! Is the P-45 my best option for a weighted keyboard that outputs usb/midi then? I'm basically tired of not having access to a real piano and my (semi weighted?) M-audio keystation 61 (I think, bought it new in 08) doesn't feel right to me.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

Sorry just checking but is that from personal experience playing it? To quote Yamaha's website, "Yamaha's GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action has heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. " Are you referring to something different?

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

A Dorian is based off of the g major scale.