Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention
I have a piano final tomorrow so I am spending my whole night stumbling through a beginner's arrangement of Menuet en Rondeau by Jean-Philippe Rameau.

I can kind of play the parts now I just need to put them together. I really should have been practicing this more seriously last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Something tells me that when it comes to this style of learning you are not alone. Sadly Piano isn't something that responds well to 'cramming'.

So I have learned. I think I've got it mostly down now. I am about to play it a few times this morning to see how well I retained it.

e: I have most of it pretty well, Just a few parts where my hands stick for a bit while I try to get them to do what I want. Gonna practice a bit more then see how it goes at the real thing

e2: Got a B+. Much better than I'd hoped for, considering that my stage fright made me freeze up at one point

TopherCStone fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 2, 2013