Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AdamDavis
Apr 1, 2004
I'm Adam Mother Fucking Davis

real shirtless posted:

My first piece that i'm learning is Old French Song, I think it's a Tschaikovsky (sp?). I can't find the sheets anywhere, i've tried pianosheets and sheetmusicfox and it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

old french song is a great piece. :) the entire collection that song comes from, album for the young, i think, is great midlatish 19th century piano music for beginners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdamDavis
Apr 1, 2004

el Trentoro posted:

I have a question: what's the point of putting those four keys below bottom C on a piano? I don't know if I've ever seen them used...

The point is being able to produce the tones that those keys emit? there are some pianos with keys that go even lower.

AdamDavis
Apr 1, 2004
Try to find some oscar peterson sheets, perhaps, yknow, jazz piano stuff. Ragtime music would also be a good stepping stone i think, scott joplin and what have you.