Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustach
Mar 2, 2003

In this long line, there's been some real strange genes. You've got 'em all, with some extras thrown in.
Any clues to what could be causing this?
code:
Net::SSLeay object version 1.30 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.25 at
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 251, <DATA> line 225.
Compilation failed in require at
    /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 17, <DATA> line 225.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
    /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 17, <DATA> line 225.
Compilation failed in require at
    /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Net/LDAP.pm line 156, <DATA> line 225.
Line 17 is just
code:
use Net::SSLeay;
so I don't know where the 1.25 parameter to bootstrap could be coming from. I've tried changing it to
code:
use Net::SSLeay 1.30;
but get the same error. Both Net::SSLeay and Net::LDAP are the latest, RedHat-supplied versions for i386. I'll appreciate even the slightest guesses toward a solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustach
Mar 2, 2003

In this long line, there's been some real strange genes. You've got 'em all, with some extras thrown in.
Thanks. I already tried reinstalling each module individually, then all at once, but maybe the order messed them up (which would be ridiculous if true). I'll try again tomorrow, anyhow.

Update: No dice after reinstalling them.

Mustach fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jan 18, 2008

• Locked thread