Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006
I was at the Starland Ballroom show on the 9th, awesome stuff. The trumpet player from Suburban Legends got me their old cds when I bought the new one, and him and the lead singer signed the inside of their self titled after he got them to me. Getting the new Streetlight cd with the signed poster early was incredible too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006
I love Suburban Legends, but their new cd isn't too great. Desperate is one of my favorite ska songs ever, though.

Their choreography is awesome and I love it.

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006

seventeen posted:

I can't seem to figure out what song Bomb the Music Industry's "I Don't Love You Anymore" sounds like. I definitely recognize the intro from an older song. Does anyone know? It's been driving me insane for a few months and none of my friends can place it either.

sugar pieeee honey bunch

you know that i loooove you

i can't help myself

also, the end of Skid Row from Little Shop Of Horrors

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006

Late Fees posted:

I just found out that Westbound Train is playing LIKE RIGHT NOW within driving distance of me but now it's too late for me to go :(

I saw Westbound Train when they opened for Streetlight Manifesto and they kicked rear end but then i listened to some of their songs on cd and they were boring

Also, I have no clue if they're actually considered ska but it's close enough. Anyone listen to Pain?

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006
I just saw Bomb the Music Industry! and Satori live. My head and neck hurt like a bitch and my throat is still killing me. Definitely worth it. Bomb the Music Industry was loving incredible. Also the fact that they were playing in a church is hilarious to me.

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006
Holy poo poo loving finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carl with a K
Dec 25, 2006
That sounds exactly like the set they did last year at Starland