Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

So let me ask this to all the goons:

How many of you went to the Shout it Outloud tour with RBF, Less Than Jake, Streetlight, and Against All Authority?

Bonus points if you were at the STL show!

Let me say this, that show was amazing and it convinced a few of my friends that ska is no longer a dead genre if there are still shows like this in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

guppy posted:

Hooray, the Mad Caddies have been added to Amazon MP3!

Christmas was a happy day when I opened Quality Soft Core (ordered straight from Amazon!)

So uh... anyone got a copy of Suburban Rhythm like I do?

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I'm extremely pissed off right now. I had tickets to see Streetlight Manifesto at Pop's over in Sauget, Illinois (close to STL), but they canceled due to "transportation." I have no idea what that means, but I'm guessing they got stuck trying to figure out Highway 64's detours, said screw it, and just pulled over and got baked on local weed.