Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AbandonShip
Dec 25, 2007

schmitty9800 posted:

:ssh: it's actually the exact same song as "Everything Went Numb" from Streetlight, it was probably released online as a BOTAR song in one of the first demos then taken down after he did it with Streetlight. I remember downloading all of the BOTAR stuff but I can't find it now.

To my knowledge there's only 5 BOTAR songs. Here's to Life is the one that is also done by Streetlight, though I don't remember if it's a streetlight cover or BOTAR cover. Either way, i'm not sure they ever did Everything Goes Numb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbandonShip
Dec 25, 2007

Shoes posted:

I have tickets for tomorrow and Wednesday night. I honestly can't express how excited I am. My only regret is not being fast enough online to grab all five nights (That and that Big D plays the all ages night. I haven't seen them since moving away from Boston two years ago). I'll definitely let you all know how things go.

Don't worry about missing Big D, the quality of their shows has decreased A LOT in the past few years. They're really only worth seeing if they are headlining.

Edit: have a great time at the show, though! I was never a huge fan of the bosstones, so I didn't want to deprive any actual fans of tickets to their show. I bet it's going to be awesome.

AbandonShip
Dec 25, 2007

DRD posted:

I saw Streetlight over the weekend at Stevens University. There was only around 200 people there. It was incredible seeing them in such a small setting.

They only played Linoleum and Hell from their newest album, which was great because I was worried that it would be a set of all covers. I would have liked They Provide the Paint. Do they ever play that live?

Yes, i've seen it quite a few times.. I can even remember the first time they broke it out. Place went insane. It's so, so good live.