Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

DHCJohn posted:

- Ore Ska Band
Love that Japanese ska. It's all so drat upbeat and happy. Ore Ska Band really knows how to put on a good show too. Also from Japan, Kemuri and Potshot are great; they fit in perfectly with all the Less Than Jake/Slapstick/Reel Big Fish sort of third wave.

When I saw Leftover Crack recently, the singer gave the crowd the "we've got 5 minutes left, so we're going to 'leave' and come back, stick around" and they walked off the stage. A few seconds after, I saw someone bolting for the back of the room. When they got back out, the guitar player started screaming at the crowd that someone had stolen his distortion pedal, and they wouldn't play until they got it back and beat the poo poo out of the guy who took it. It never returned, so they just played Crack Rock Steady and called it a night. Going with their "no private property" attitude displayed all night, I thought it was hilarious. Especially since he said it was the second or third time it had happened that tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU