Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

aricoarena posted:

Journey played Don't Stop Believing twice. It was needed :colbert:

At a Less Than Jake show at the Electric Factory in Philly, maybe seven years ago, one of the bands had to drop out at the last minute (Rufio if I had to guess). Who'd they get to step in? Tommy Tutone. And you're goddamn right they started and ended with Jenny. Also they played a song that was like a sequel to it. I was pleased.

More recently, when RBF did their summer tour a couple of years ago (I think the tour with LTJ and Streetlight), I saw the tour up in north Jersey at the Starland Ballroom. They're near the end of the set, they play Beer, and when they're done, Aaron noticed people leaving. He said something along the lines of, "Where the hell are you people going? Wait! Come back! We'll play Beer again!". Which they did.

Also, I've tried listening to the Johnstones before. Not a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Holy gently caress what a lineup.

Here's the full lineup as of right now:
MU330, SLOW GHERKIN, THE QUEERS, THE APERS, SHINOBU, THE HOT TODDIES, THE WILD, MONKEY, SHORT ROUND, KEVIN SECONDS, BUCK-O-NINE, UNSTEADY, GRANT OLNEY, READY THE JET, MIKE HALE, CLASSICS OF LOVE, THE SAINTE CATHERINES, O PIONEERS!!!, PTERADON, HARD GIRLS, DAN POTTHAST, BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!, LAURA STEVENSON, MIKEY ERG, BAGHEERA, BRENDAN KELLY, TOYS THAT KILL, FOR.THE.WIN., THE CHINKEES, ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD, THE LAWRENCE ARMS, SUNDOWNER, SLAPSTICK

I'm going come hell or high water.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Derpes Simplex posted:

San Francisco needs to be not on the other side of the country from me

That's not stopping me from going, and I live in Delaware.

And I get to see BtMI play in Philly on Sunday. I didn't get to see them at all last year (I think they only played in Philly twice, both were bring your own band shows), so I'm pretty excited.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

lessthankyle posted:

I always forget that we lived close-by. I think we went to a meetup in philly once, maybe?

I never went to any meetups in Philly, but I think in the Philly thread we realized we were both going to some of the same concerts. If you're ever in town for a show, let me know.

hedgecore posted:

Anyone else go see Bomb in Philly last night? I was working their merch table most of the night, so if you have a time machine jump back and come say hey. They've definitely played better before, but it was still a good time. I took a few videos but didn't get in until almost 3 so I haven't had a chance to check them out.

That was a great show, thanks for the videos. They played Getchoo during the encore, and me and one other guy were really excited. That made me sad. They also opened with Even Winning Feels Bad, which is still my favorite song, and they always play it when I see them. But it was great to see such a huge turnout. The last time I saw them at the fire over a year ago, there were maybe only 20 people. And based on a hazy memory of that show, were you at the Menzingers show last Sunday?

Mr Crumbbley posted:

Streetlight Manifesto is playing a free concert at Penn State on February 8th. I'm so pumped for it.

Last semester we had RBF come and play on the baseball stadium's outfield. It was a pretty fun show with a good crowd. I'm surprised PSU has gotten ska bands as the big concerts this year. I like that.

Speaking of PSU and ska, does anyone like Ruder Than You?

You lucky bastard. When you throw in Less Than Jake playing Movin' On last spring (which I trekked up for), PSU gets arguably 3 of the biggest ska-punk bands for free within a year. In my five years there (2000-2005), we got Suburban Legends playing Movin' On twice. And the Bouncing Souls in the HUB. On the other hand, I did get to see RBF play the Crowbar 4 times, the Suicide Machines 2 or 3 times, and a ton of other great shows there. Oh, and the big local band, No On 15 were awesome.

Dickeye posted:

It's the same album (I think) but with the DVDs of the album shows they did in Florida, like the Pezcore rerelease they did when they started Sleep It Off. The Hello Rockview one, they actually got their old bari player to come play with them.

Honestly, the DVD is the best part. It's just awesome watching them play Hello Rockview from start to finish. I really want the Losing Streak one now, too, and I don't mind buying these albums a second time since I bought them for like five bucks each in a used bin.

Yeah, I need those DVDs. But then again, I was at those shows, so I've seen them before :)

hedgecore posted:

Who got tickets to AMR fest? I bought 5 days worth of tickets. Not posting lineups yet at Mike Park's request, but wow.

I got my tickets earlier this week. There's only one show I didn't buy a ticket to (June 18th, Bottom of the Hill). Trying to choose between bands is going to kill me. And the possibility of another couple bands TBA? Holy poo poo.

Sorry, it's been awhile since I replied to this thread. I'll save the Scott leaving RBF thoughts for later. Also, LTJ at the Troc in Philly tonight. Yay!

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Saint Jimmy posted:

I saw them last night here in NJ. They kicked rear end. A few years ago I saw them do Losing Streak front to back. That was pretty great.

Was that the show with the Loved Ones and Catch-22? That was a great show. When it dawned on my friend and I what they were doing, we lost our poo poo.

hedgecore posted:

Yeah, I was there. Did we meet? I go by "sneve" sometimes.

Also, that date was tough but I went with BotH actually. The 16th BotH TBA is a really awesome surprise.

No, we didn't meet. I think you walked by me at some point, and after you were well past me, I realized it might be you. I'll try to say high the next time I see you.

I'm probably most excited for the June 15th show. I'm just trying to figure out who the TBA bands are. I figure most of the active, US-based bands are already booked for the show. The only others I can think of: Vic Ruggiero, Chris Murray, Big D, Lemuria, the Smoking Popes, and LTJ (who probably aren't playing anyway).

hedgecore posted:

The Philly date of this show was epic... that lineup was joined by The Suicide Machines, Against All Authority, and The Code. I think The Suicide Machines became my favorite band for the thousandth time that night.

I missed that show because I was away at school. I got a great screen printed poster for it from the punk rock flea market, and it taunts me all the time. Only Ska Is Dead tour I've missed.

Dickeye posted:

Doesn't come out till March 1, same as Losing Streak. People who ordered tickets got them early, with a signed tour poster.

Last night I grabbed Pezcore and GNV FLA for five bucks. Sweet.

Oh yeah and it was an awesome show. So awesome that I can't hear out of my left ear.

As awesome as hearing Hello Rockview in it's entirety (for a second time)? ;) They said it was only the 4th time they've played Danny Says live, and I think the show in Florida, they said it was the first time they played it live. Can you confirm that on the DVD?

And the skaisdead site is updated. Tour dates:

Weds. April 13 – Indianpolis, IN – The Hoosier Dome
Thurs. April 14 – Cincinnati, OH - TBA
Fri. April 15 – Nashville, TN – The Muse
Sat. April 16 – New Orleans, LA – Block Party 2011
Sun. April 17 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
Mon. April 18 – Columbia, SC – New Brooklyn Tavern
Tues. April 19 Virginia Beach, VA – Jewish Mother
Wed. April 20 – Richmond, VA – The Canal Club
Thurs. April 21 Philadelphia, PA – The Ox
Fri. April 22 – Garden City, NY – Ethical Humanist Center
Sat. April 23 (1pm) – Boston, MA – Middle East
Sat. April 23 (6pm) – Hamden, CT – The Space
Tues. April 26 – Bethpage, NY – Mr. Beery’s
Weds. April 27 – Asbury Park, NJ – Asbury Lanes
Thurs. April 28 – Syracuse, NY – Funk N’ Waffles
Fri. April 29 – Cleveland, OH – TBA
Sat. April 30 – Lansing, MI – Mac’s Bar
Sun. May 1 – Chicago, IL – TBA

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

BetterWeirdthanDead posted:

Less Than Jake is the guy that doesn't really care about what you have to say, but will gladly hang out at the bar your mom suggests after the show.

Oh come on. Less Than Jake is obviously the dude that constantly bitches about your town and always talks about how things are going to change when he moves out. But he's never gonna move or stop complaining and you wouldn't have it any other way.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

I'm flying in from Philly. Still no idea where I'm staying. No hotels seem to be close enough to walk back to.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

People going to the AMR fest - Anyone interested in going to the A's game Thursday afternoon? Or meeting up in general?

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Hello ska thread! :) First time poster, long time fan. I'm stuck in Vegas all summer and so far have been unable to find any semblance of a ska scene (or indeed any shows to go to). Any recommendations / advice?

I went to a BtMI/Fad show at the Bunkhouse Saloon while I was out there on business a couple of years ago (I think right after Goodbye Cool World came out), and I think I was the only one there who wasn't friends with the promoter. But a quick google search reminded me that there is a vegasska myspace (http://www.myspace.com/vegasskapbc) page that I used to check. It seems to be defunct, but there are some local bands listed on there, and a twitter account for vegasska seems to be active with some show listings: http://twitter.com/#!/vegasska. Hopefully that helps.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

hedgecore posted:

Ok, I'm leaving for AMR Fest tomorrow. Come find me if you're out there! I'm so used to NJ, that saying "the asian dude with the terrible mustache" will probably not be specific enough. I'll probably be tweeting pics/vids/hopefully insight on house shows and other secrets the whole time. If you want to meet up follow me on Twitter (@sneve) or at least tweet at me so I see your user account and we'll say hello. Mine's private (but I accept anyone). Oh and I guess you can use that photo for reference.

I'll be at these shows:

15th - Slapstick/MU330/Chinkees
16th - Alkaline Trio/Hot Toddies/Kepi Ghoulie/Atom Age and maybe some of Slow Gherkin/Buck-o-9/Unsteady/Monkey
17th - Broadways/Surprises!/spraynard in the afternoon and AJJ/Shinobu/O Pioneers/The Wild/Pteradon
18th - AMR BBQ in the afternoon and Queers/Classics of Love/Apers/The Max Levine Ensemble/Gnarboots
19th - Bomb the Music Industry!/Laura Stevenson/Hard Girls/Mikey Erg/Mike Park

Can't wait!

I guess I'll finally hop on-board the twitter train for this festival. I sent you an request. It's the name with booze in it. I have tickets for all the shows except the Queers show. I'm about to run out the door, so I don't have time to post a pic, but I'll be in a phillyska t-shirt and AMR workshirt the first night, and I'll wear my hideous green No Torso shirt the next. (That thing has been sitting in a drawer since I got it, but this seems like the time and place to wear it.)

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Speaking of foreign ska bands that no one really knows, I was saddened to see today that La Ruda is breaking up:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/la-ruda-officielle/the-end/318153101546219

My favorite song of theirs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GkP6E7Tt8&feature=related

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Speaking of finding old ska-punk CDs, I found a poo poo ton in a used store in northern VA two weeks ago: The Spitvalves - fine print at the bottom, MU330 - Chumps on Parade (the Dill Records release), Jeffries Fan Club - Nothing to Prove (which I already owned, but I think my sister will be happy to have a copy), and some bands I've heard of but never listened to: Supermarket Allstars - Anthology, Thumper - Hellfire and Damnation AND No One Left the Disco Alive.

And if you're looking for a Pilfers CD, I know Asian Man Records used to have them under their Distribution page, but that page isn't linked from the main page anymore, but you can find it by googling: http://www.asianmanrecords.com/distro.php

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

BetterWeirdthanDead posted:

One of my all time favorite songs is a Hippos track that technically doesn't exist.

"My Dear" was released as a demo around the time they started writing their third album, but wasn't included on the on the version released years after they broke up.

Thanks for reminding me to dig those demos out of the recesses of my hard drive and listen to them. They really were great. I remember hearing the final album and being really disappointed that the versions of the other two songs were so different from the demos.

And I went to the last "last" ASOB show. It was a great loving time, but I already have plans for Memorial Day. Also, I'm seriously considering going to Pouzza Fest the weekend before, and traveling for concerts two weekends in a row might be a bit silly. What I'm really hoping for, with the vinyl re-releases from Asbestos Records, is an Edna's Goldfish reunion.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Just came here to post that. I'm buying a ticket now, and sorting out the possibility of actually going later.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

jetgrindeggy posted:

That means it's set for release early 2014.

Optimist.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Seriously guys, Edna's Goldfish is reuniting (again), and I have tickets. Sucks that it's a Sunday night, and I live in Delaware. Guess I'm taking off Monday. So in a two and a half year span I will have seen Spring Heeled Jack, The Pietasters, Slapstick, the Chinkees, Slow Gherkin, Buck-O-Nine, The Impossibles, Edna's Goldfish, and slightly less notably since they never went away Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, The Aquabats, and Big D and the Kids Table. And this was May 2010 to October 2012, not 1997-1999. What the hell?

In other news, new Bruce Lee Band with BtMI backing? HOLY poo poo.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

I was kinda pissed that my friends dragged me to the beach instead of going to the Philly show, now I'm shocked that I may have missed Philly's last BtMI show. I'm assuming they'll do at least a couple of more northeast dates, and I'll manage to make it to those. But they've always managed to amaze me at how much they'll change their sound from album to album and still be so awesome.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Dickeye posted:

What cover?

Hey Ska, if I had to guess. I remember them playing that on the Ska is Dead III tour.

Speaking of bands back from the dead, I went to Skalapalooza in Philly last night, and had a great time. And I'm going again on Sunday in NYC BECAUSE EDNA'S GOLDFISH, FUCKERS. I can't wait.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

MassRayPer posted:

Coolie does do some scatting for his call and response, so it would be funny if that's why no one could understand it, although I'm guessing that isn't the case this time. I am going to hope it was technical or just they haven't gelled after not playing together for so many years, they are my second favorite ska band of all time.

I saw them twice on the Skalapalooza tour, and they sounded pretty good then. Just saw the RBF tour on Saturday, and the Pilfers were a bit off, but I'd think it was due to having fill-ins for Vinnie on trombone and a fill-in for the bass player too.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Hobbit posted:

Oh poo poo, Chameleon Club is really tempting. I've only recently been getting into Five Iron Frenzy but it wouldn't be the first time I've really dived into a band because I'm impulsively seeing them live.

I would be thinking the exact same thing, but I already have tickets to Pouzza Fest that weekend, where I'll be seeing MU330 and Buck-O-Nine. What I'm currently doing is hoping that FIF heads up to Montreal on the 19th.

Also, in news that at least I'm excited about, Codename: Rocky is back from the grave as well, it would seem: https://www.facebook.com/CodeNameRocky?ref=ts&fref=ts.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Oh God, the Streetlight album finally leaked, and it is so good. So good.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

nasboat posted:

8:39 p.m.

I almost went all loving day without getting fooled, and then it ended. with this.

Ha ha, fooled you. Eeeew, that was a nasty trick we pulled.

I hadn't pulled a single prank all day, got home from work, checked this thread to see if the album leaked, and immediately realized that I would have fallen for it if someone else had done it. So, I'm sorry. But it's gotta leak soon, right?

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Living in DE, I definitely need to go to Apple Stomp. Of course, I have a ticket to Pouzza Fest two weeks before that. So I'll have to figure out how to do both. On the bright side, I might get to see MU330 twice in two weeks.

P.S. Anyone else going to Pouzza?

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

OH poo poo THE SPECIALS ARE TOURING IN THE NORTHEAST. I have tickets for Philly and Asbury Park. YES.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Hobbit posted:

I just leave my glasses in the car. Just don't ask me to read anything at the show.

Any goons gonna be at the Lancaster Streetlight show?

I'll be there, if a little late. I'll have a No On 15 shirt on, say hi if you see me. I'm excited since I've never been to the chameleon club.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Sockser posted:

All the cool shirts are sold out in my size :smith:

E: do people like mike park? Literally every song sounds the same

Yes, because Mike Park is awesome. And I think you saw Chris Murray instead of Mike Park. And while I enjoy Chris Murray too, I can see how his songs could all sound the same.

So I'm excited about seeing Streetlight Manifesto tonight and tomorrow, but I just searched to see if Obrint Pas had a new album out recently. And I find out that:
A.) They're breaking up
B.) They're playing in NYC.
C.) That show is tonight. OF loving COURSE IT IS.

If you're not going to Streetlight, you should probably go to this: https://www.facebook.com/events/228535147306337/?ref=25

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Imapanda posted:

Is there Ska music in Arabic?

I'm not aware of any Arabic bands, but how about Turkish? There's Athena. I only have one of their albums, Pis, and it's, well, very different. This track (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uURcPFjODyU) is close to something you might hear in the US, but a lot of the album is very Turkish sounding, for lack of better phrasing. Also, thanks to their wikipedia article, I just found out they're a pretty big deal in Turkey. Competed in Eurovision and everything. And I only downloaded it because I saw the phrase Turkish ska.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

DOOP posted:

Here is A Thing on former Hippos frontman and current producer wonderkid Ariel Rechtshaid http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/10109129/ariel-rechtshaid-producer-vampire-weekend-haim-sky-ferreira-snoop-lion-justin-bieber

T Warning: The Hippos are not mentioned at all

That's a decent read. Mostly though, I'm still ecstatic over finding a copy of the The Hippos self titled album earlier this week. That's been my holy grail of used CD searches for years. As Quest For Glory II says, it's not a great album, but there are a couple of good tracks on it.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

SLAPSHOT MERELY OK posted:

In ska news, Mad Caddies are touring. And coming to the east coast for like the first time in forever. Gonna drive to NY for this. So if you're an east coaster, you should find a date to go to unless you wanna hope they're still a band in 8 or so years when they come around again.

https://www.facebook.com/madcaddiesofficial/events

Thanks for the heads up! I was probably going to head to Pouzza Fest to see them, and might still do that anyway, but they're playing the loving Barbary in Philly? YES PLEASE.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Grandmaster.flv posted:

It took me something like 15 times to stop seeing RBF.

I've seen them close to 20 times, and I want to quit, I really do. But in April, they're playing here in Delaware, in a venue I can walk to in about 10 minutes. So yeah, I'm probably going again. At least the last time I saw them, they played a Forces of Evil song, so that was new.

Also, I am very anxiously awaiting the Apple Stomp 2 announcements. That was a fantastic show last year.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

I'm really hoping that they'll play Apple Stomp. At the very least, I've got a strong hunch that MU330 will be playing again, based on the fact that it looks like Dan P is starting a living room tour in NJ on June 2nd. But really, they need to announce that poo poo.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Well, most of the Apple Stomp 2 lineup is posted:

Stubborn All-Stars
Big D and the Kids Table w/ Marc Flynn back singing for Apple Stomp (so OLD BigD songs!!)
Five Iron Frenzy
Slow Gherkin
The Toasters
Jiker
Dan P and The Bricks
The Allstonians
Johnny Too Bad and the Strikeouts
Hub City Stompers
I Voted for Kodos w/ Jay Tea on keys!
King Django
High School Football Heroes
Sammy Kay and The Fast Four
Dan Potthast
Vic Ruggiero

Slow Gherkin on the East Coast! I'm probably going to this. Of course, Saturday conflicts with Menzingers tickets I bought before this was announced, but maybe all the bands I want to see most will play on Sunday.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

DOOP posted:

When is Apple Stomp 2?

May 31 and June 1. The Irving Plaza website only lists two day tickets at the moment, for $55. I'm assuming 1 day would then fall around $30.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Cloud the Cat posted:

Last night I went to a Ska-P concert in Valencia, Spain. I don't know Spanish well enough to understand all their lyrics but most songs got the point across, very political but I enjoyed them. They put on a really good and energetic show for a bunch of old guys ;). I don't know how popular they are outside of Spain/Latin America but there was a large crowd who really seemed to be enjoying themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OurGZr5EGLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dq1ITRyZIY

Live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CgUgX3hZU

I love those guys, but sadly have never gotten to see them live. They played in NYC a couple of years ago, but I couldn't make it. The new album they put out last year was just okay, but the one before (the come back album, I guess) had some great stuff. Thanks to some European trips, I do have some physical CDs, at least.

Speaking of international bands playing the US, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra is apparently playing some US shows. Like, tonight. 3 shows in California, and one in NYC (again on a date I can't make). http://concerts.eventful.com/tokyo-ska-paradise-orchestra

Also, The Stray Bullets just released a new album. I just started listening and it's pretty good.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

lessthankyle posted:

Here is a ska band we can all discuss instead, on this, the seventh anniversary of skatalk.

http://dyingscene.com/news/introducing-philadelphia-ska-punk-act-behind-deadlines-free-ep-download/

Hey, I know those guys! Well, the two horn players at least. Basically, they're the two guys I can count on running into at any given ska show in the Philly area. I saw them play as Drake City thrice, and they put on a good show. If I'm not mistaken, the Less Than Jake comparisons shouldn't be surprising. I think the band's first incarnation was actually called Less Than Drake, a Less Than Jake cover band.

In terms of Philly area bands, I also recommend No Such Noise:
http://nosuchnoise.bandcamp.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gec6cZbRYEU

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Some other bands that put out albums this year: Mustard Plug, The Planet Smashers, Bruce Lee Band, The Have Nots, The Last Slice, No Such Noise (maybe technically late December last year).

Also, apparently Reel Big Fish is putting out a Christmas EP. Of course, nothing will ever top the MU330 christmas album.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Fateo McMurray posted:

Bad Religion's xmas album is Not Good.

And Have Nots put out a new album? Maybe you mean Stray Bullets? Cause Have Nots haven't since 2011.

New Stray Bullets rules though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Jv7iecX5E

Yeah, my bad. Still a damned good album.

Here's a list of some other stuff, mostly foreign, that I'll probably give a listen to most of: http://dothedogmusic.tumblr.com/top20. It also reminded me that The Snails put out a new album this year.

Literally The Worst posted:

I still have this and blast Angels We Have Heard On High every Christmas.

That's a great cover, but Three Days 'Til Christmas is probably my favorite Christmas song, period.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

lessthankyle posted:

lovely timing, but Kill Lincoln is gonna play their last show for a long time this Sunday in Brooklyn.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1571568913061734/

I was going to drive up to NY for a business visit Monday morning, but you've given me a great reason to get up there Sunday night.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

I am so excited for AMR20. Holy poo poo, Link 80. It's still not a guarantee that I can go, but I'm buying tickets and then figuring it out.

It's a shame Brendan Kelly can't make it, so no Slapstick or Lawrence Arms. But on the bright side, with Jeff there, I'll bet we're getting a set from the Bruce Lee band!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

guppy posted:

Apparently Sonic Boom Six have a new album out, The F-Bomb:

https://smile.amazon.com/F-Bomb-Son...ums-bar-strip-0

It's a double album with a second half that's all live, which I wish weren't there because I don't care about it and it raises the price, but hey. A version without the second half doesn't seem to exist. It looks like they also released a self-titled album in 2012, but as far as I can tell that got no US release, including Amazon MP3 and iTunes.

Thanks for the heads up. That last album was...a little underwhelming. One really good song though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnwt-Tvgwg8