Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mysterious Aftertaste posted:

Gipsy Hill is the best Big D release imo

I really like Checklist
Me too. I also like How It Goes, for a very specific reason. I bought the tracks out of order, and they just so happened to be the best songs. I totally get why people hate How it Goes, because Big D, for whatever reason, put their weakest material at the front of the CD (tracks 2-5, specifically). But if you cut out the 8-9 lovely songs, it still leaves an LP-length album of decent-to-good material (12 songs).

I guess Big D is just bad at quality control and making creative decisions. I thought Strictly Rude and Strictly Thrash were mediocre albums, but if you were to combine some of the songs from both albums together, it would make one solid album. Making two separate CDs was a terrible idea. I think they tend to throw a ton of stuff at the wall to see what sticks, but then they end up selling all of it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

trans fat posted:

Has anyone ever told you guys about Jamendo? It's a website where primarily European artists license their music to creative commons and you can download it for free in .zip or .torrent format.

Talco - Combat Circus
Men in Route - 'Ndemo!
You're in luck! I am the one single person in this thread who actually listens to/recommends non-American/UK ska (you guys are missing out), so your post will not have gone in vain.

I liked 'la sedia vuota' off of Combat Circus when it went up on eMusic, so I'll give the whole album a spin.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Obama Yo Mama posted:

My extensive Ska-P collection begs to differ.

Babylon Circus, too.
Good! Two of us then. The last time I recommended a band (Makako Jump), all I got was "bahh I don't want to listen to them non-american moon words".

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

While we're recommending bands, I may have mentioned this before, but One Night Band's new album is now available in the US on poo poo like Napster. They dropped the horns on this album, but it ultimately doesn't matter because their album is produced by the Aggrolites, and it is crunchy and catchy as gently caress, just like I was hoping.

Way Back Home had a couple of really awesome songs (Rolling the Dice, Le Monde á Nos Pieds, Can't Stand It), but Hit & Run is by far a much better album all around. Their style is basically rocksteady/ska, so imagine an Aggrolites album cranked up another 40-50 BPM and that's what this is.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Tofig posted:

I didn't even realize Strictly Thrash had been written or produced yet. Has it?
I'm just referring to the Beijing to Boston split which was released right around the time of that announcement. If they have another album that they're going to call Strictly Thrash, I would advise that they.. don't?? Just record and release a normal album instead of stretching yourself thin with these segregated CDs.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Now is a good time to mention Westbound Train's new album was just released last week and everyone needs to go give it a listen.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mike_V posted:

How does it compare to their other work?
I don't know how I feel about it yet. It has WAY more soul and motown influence than any of their past albums. The amount of songs that rise above 90bpm is very small. It's incredibly laid back.

Production wise it's about on par with Transitions. It might be a little softer. The songwriting is good but unlike Transitions I'm going to need some of these songs to grow on me because they're not resonating yet.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I don't understand why Big D in the past few years has been running away from the sound that has defined them. Strictly Rude was retarded, Beijing to Boston at least felt more like Gipsy Hill but was just an EP, and now this weird as poo poo pop music.

I still think How it Goes is their best album even though that will make many people very angry. They need to just get back to that. At least with that album they were tossing every idea they had into the mix, instead of segregating their bad ideas into separate CDs. It was 70 minutes of music, and at least 30-35 minutes of it was good. 0 minutes of this new album sound good so far.

The unfortunate thing is that they actually fixed the mix with this new stuff. They need to remaster Strictly Rude with this EQ. You can't even hear the saxophone in that album.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This might make up for the disappointment of WBT's release... The Aggrolites just put out a new album this week called "IV". Musically, it picks up right where they left off from Reggae Hit LA, and the best part: twenty-one tracks. 75 minutes. gently caress yeah.

e: Having listened to the whole thing, I think this could be their best and most focused album yet.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jun 13, 2009

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I was clicking through bands on Myspace and saw that Big D put up another song. Hey surprise it's terrible too like the other ones.

I actually can't wait for this album to come out, it's going to be an incredible career-ruining disaster for everyone involved. Sooooo loving bad. I don't even understand how the band didn't break up making these songs, how did someone not stand up during production and say "You know what gently caress this". Not a one??? They all just sat through it and beared it? Do they think this will allow them to cross over somehow into the.. I dont loving know.. the cheerleader indie pop genre???? Is that a niche? Is there an audience for this?

I thought, maybe now that time has passed that they would grow on m--no. Still the worst music I've ever heard.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sharon is Karen posted:

I just listened to it, shaking my head in disbelief the entire time. How the hell do you go from "Good Luck" to this? How did they not feel like loving idiots just trying to record this garbage? Surely this is a joke of some sort...
It really does seem like a sitcom episode where the main character's band gets THE BIG RECORD DEAL and their sound becomes completely different and everyone learns a valuable lesson. I mean it doesn't seem real at all. Maybe they want to tour with the Jonas Brothers.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I don't know that a band has to drop the horns to 'sell out' so to speak. If you're going pop nowadays, when you consider the indie pop landscape, theres a lot of horn players goin around. More to the point, though, the direction that they're going in is so bizarre that it makes them sound like a completely different band with completely different people in it.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Keep in mind I still say How It Goes is their best album because they put so much material on that CD, 20 songs, that you yourself can compile a decent 12-14 track disc out of it and have a good album on your hands. I know a lot of people hate that album but I don't really care for their old material.

The Strictly albums were just stupid; once again I feel all of that material should have gone on one disc, with the weaker tracks thrown out, made into b-sides, made online-only, whatever. And strictly Rude isn't even entirely ska, the slow/dub material on that CD is loving bubonic. Awful awful awful.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

guppy posted:

Okay, I know no one liked what they heard, and listening to samples I can see why, but I'm still surprised this passed without comment -- Big D's new album came out on July 7, apparently. It sounds pretty bad to me, but then again, they're real hit-or-miss with me.
I'm not sure that they can really make up for this album. It seems like they're gonna lose nearly all their fans and the album's not nearly mainstream enough to gain a new audience. If they played any of those songs live I would boo that poo poo.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

guppy posted:

So, it took forever, but Sonic Boom Six's newest album (City of Thieves) is apparently now available in the US! I didn't see any announcements, but I check Amazon MP3 every so often, and it's listed (just bought it, $8.99). iTunes does not appear to have it.

Here's a link (with SA's affiliate referrer if I did it right): http://www.amazon.com/City-Of-Thieves/dp/B002RB14J6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1254739912&sr=1-6
I liked it. I usually hate mousey voices but it seems to work in this context (very cheeky mock-angst). I'm surprised, their albums are not usually this consistent. They're goin places!!! Goin good places!!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

guppy posted:

So I don't really like their first album, Word Is Bond, but I'm enjoying the Johnstones' new(ish) album, Can't Be Trusted. A few sample tracks:

Down On Me
Bank Song
Can't Be Trusted

You almost have to be impressed by a band that's managed to earn itself a lifetime ban from Disney World.

Anything else good out lately? I'm jonesin' for new ska. :(
I'm not enjoying that. I'm actually feeling embarrassed.

New ska generally doesn't come out during the winter, does it? It's generally associated with spring and summer. Back when I had eMusic this is usually the time when I'd scroll through their back catalog.

Mad Caddies just went into the studio last week to record their next album.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

aricoarena posted:

Have you listened to Good Luck, or The Gypsy Hill ep? Because those were good albums. How it Goes is not very good, and also was mixed/mastered worse than their previous albums, like worse than the albums my friends made using the closet as a studio - I'm still shocked that that is how they chose to release that album. Everything after that is utter poo poo.
This must define the gap between me and the rest of the people in this thread but-- I can't stand Big D, but I really enjoyed How it Goes, and while the brick wall limiting is awful, at least you can hear everyone, unlike Strictly Rude, which is just flat out mixed incorrectly. The drums are like twice as loud as everything else, and the horns sound like they're being played in the hallway outside of the recording room. The compression is also way over the top, and the reverb is too high to the point of cavernous.

Well let me just come right out and say it, I think Strictly Rude is a loving lame album just like "Monkeys for Nothing and the Chimps for Free" where a ska band says "hey we're going to do a REAL SKA record for the kids!!!!" and its a pandering soulless travesty with a creamy vanilla center. How It Goes has some bad songs, but only because they produced 20 tracks and should have cut it down to 13-14. I guess if you count their split EP, Strictly Rude/Thrash was the same length as How it Goes too, and maybe they should have just not divided the two. Maybe the only way they can guarantee a good song is to just throw in every idea, good or bad. Fluent in Stroll, for example, is one very long bad idea.

I also can't stand anything they did before Gypsy Hill either because it all sounds like it's being played through a pillow, imo

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mr Crumbbley posted:

I don't get why Strictly Rude gets hated on so much. I mean, sure it is vastly different from How it Goes, but I think the direction they took their music shouldn't be disregarded so quick.

It isn't a traditional ska album by no means, and the songs on the album that do stay true to a ska background lead off to their new direction pretty nicely. Yeah, they have all their horns still, they're just starting to use them in a not-very-ska-like manner.

You could say they turned the dub influence up a little too much with the mixing, but I think it really adds to the album. It's some ska-dub transcending genre, that really isn't being aimed at kids as a real ska album. It isn't a real ska album at all. I mean, I'd say Big D is beginning to move past ska and move into some real interesting sounds.

I think people just go into the CD expecting some classic 3rd wave ska, and when they don't hear it, they just dismiss it immediately and never give it a deserved chance. Personally, I've liked Big D more and more with all their releases after How it Goes, and I don't get why people hate Big D's new sound so much.
What the gently caress

The reason that I hate it is because they were deliberately trying to make a ska record FOR THE KIDS instead of just doing their own thing and the whole thing is an unoriginal boring piece of poo poo. Any time a band does an album under the auspice of "We need to get back to doing the ska that the kids love" they force it badly and it's shallow as gently caress. That's why Reel Big Fish has pretty much driven themselves into a ditch. The polar opposite of that is RX Bandits, who said "gently caress you we're making whatever music we want to make" and they have flourished for it.

Also the dub that Big D makes is loving awful white boy dub. They should not be doing dub music ever.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

not a dinosaur posted:

i'm pretty sure Fluent In Stroll is big d's "gently caress you we make whatever music we want"
Oh I'm fine with that. I mean I don't like it, but I'm glad they at least tried something new. Maybe they can refine it and make a better album the next time around. I don't know that I'll ever buy the "stroll is a new genre!" sales pitch, though.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mysterious Aftertaste posted:

The Supertones are having a reunion tour. I don't even.. care
It should be Five Iron Frenzy reuniting instead.

weekly font posted:

So what's the consensus on Less Than Jake? I recently borrowed a friend's copy of Out Crowd and GNVFLA and goddamn what happened to this band? I mean I guess they had to stop singing about how lovely growing up is but it was a bummer to see that the band I grew up on didn't.

EDIT: Oh wow this is kinda being discussed like ten posts up. Borders and Boundaries is their best album and Losing Streak sucked. :colbert:
I agree on B&B. I just think LTJ's shtick gets old after a while. How many times can they write a song about wanting to get out of this place? Maybe they should get out of that place! It sounds like a bad place. If you don't like being somewhere, then don't be there man. Write a song about moving into a new place. Do a concept album about a road trip. Maybe a song about helping someone ELSE move into THEIR new place. It's a whole new realm of songwriting.

Also if you are in a band and you're making significant money then I don't know that that shtick really works a whole lot anymore?? Maybe they could write about wanting to get out of the music industry.... err well I guess that's Reel Big Fish's gimmick and that's wearing thin too. I dont know, write about skateboards or something. what are the kids into

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 11, 2010

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Dickeye posted:

I just don't think Five Iron is that good

This mystifies people for some reason
I think they have some of the smartest songwriting of any band of that type. The chord progressions, the melodies and harmonies are so well thought out. The only thing I've ever been bothered by is the production of their early albums, where everything is way too tinny and what should be pleasant sounding horn harmony sounds a little grating.

But around All the Hype Money Can Buy they slowly started to figure their studio sound out and then by FIF2: Electric Boogaloo they finally nailed it down.

It doesn't mystify me that someone wouldn't like them. I mean, I loving hate U2 but I can't deny the quality of their writing and musicianship. It's just not my flavor.

But then I hate about 90% of ska too, so

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Time for me to be mr rear end in a top hat jerk

I liked Reel Big Fish when they did Cheer Up. Then they decided they would just go back to making lovely boring derivative vanilla no effort retread ska music "for the kidz" just like their piece of poo poo spinoff band Forces of Evil. Their last two albums are cover albums because they dont know how to write music anymore. GRANTED, when I liked Cheer Up, I was in high school, so my tastes have changed. But I have listened to it in the past year and I still prefer it and Why Do They Rock So Hard to any of the music they've made since then.

And Big D's Fluent in Stroll was musical vomit.

Is that rear end in a top hat jerk enough, I could really get mean!!!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

guppy posted:

Why Do They Rock So Hard? is still the best RBF album. Better than Cheer Up for sure.
I like both. I know that their superfans didn't, because those albums constituted "rock with horns", which at the time was a poisonous phrase, I guess to people it constituted selling out?? RBF got really angsty and put out that awful "We're Not Happy" album where they basically carbon copied songs from the previous 2 albums but made them less interesting. Then they put out that monkey album with songs that were worse than the cover art.

I dunno, I never had a problem with "rock with horns" because my favorite band when I was just a snot nosed kid in the 90s was early Chicago, which goes by that very definition. But I do have a problem with "ska for the kidz"; I don't like most third-wave ska music, I can't stand when a band throws down a generic I, IV, V progression, some dotted eighth note horn melodies, and sings about video games or their girlfriend being a bitch, gently caress that. Why contribute to the shitpile. All of the good bands have moved on to new sounds. And the ones that haven't are at least putting the effort in. RBF isn't, they're just coasting.

This is too many words to talk about this. I really need some new music to listen to so I can shut up and stop spergin.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 22, 2010

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

dnz posted:

I'm glad. Scott had real talent and fish were washed up. Like being in a relationship you know died a long time ago because it was comfortable.
Their last two albums were the worst kind of pandering trash that made a lot of the mainstream get sick of ska at the turn of the century.

It can only be good to see them go. Let it just die.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I hate 99% of third wave ska but i'll still listen to the Aquabats just because its dorkiness is self-aware and they have some fun songs.

I actually think their gimmick gets more genuine and earnest the older and heavier they get. And I did like Charge, I don't mind them continuing to go in that direction.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Wow, how have I never heard Tears at the Dover by The Big before? What an incredible album. Mellow, earthy, clever lyrics, jazzy chord progressions. There's a song on there, Lifeswing, that transitions between every variant of ska, first wave two-tone third wave swing ska surf ska. It's a cool idea, I wonder if any other band has attempted that. It doesnt exactly make any thematic sense, but its a really interesting exercise and shows off the band's flexibility.

Unfortunately, they have gone on hiatus since releasing Whatever Makes You Happy (which is not as great an album but still has some good songs). Hope they come back around at some point.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Every time Skapara releases a new song on Youtube it drives me up a wall because of the fact that a lot of their catalog isn't available in North America STILL (such as Paradise Blue, Wild Peace, World Ska Symphony, and now Goldfingers). Which sucks because their new material is pretty drat good. Not that they've ever put out a BAD album but some of it can be really, REALLY formulaic. Get to America soon!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vEMkvjnAfohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6cluqutgDs

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I actually really liked City of Thieves. It was their first consistently listenable album from end to end. I liked songs on Arcade Perfect too, but City of Thieves was the first CD from them where I could actually relisten to the full thing. The new single, however, doesn't do much for me.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Well I hate the voice of most if not all ska singers so I cant really discriminate against SBS.

The only ska singers I appreciate are Chris Murray and maybe Reese Roper for his ability to hit literally any note in any octave (but I know people who hate his voice too, sooooo).

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lessthankyle posted:

And you just have to accept the fact that he's moved on to entertaining mostly younger, cooler kids and he's loving awesome at it.
The Aquabats are basically Artie the Strongest Man in the World from the Adventures of Pete and Pete.

quote:

Speaking of which, has it been mentioned here that RXB is breaking up after their next tour? I really didn't care much for them when they were a ska band, and I've really been digging the past 3 albums they put out, so this hit me pretty hard.
I liked Progress and the Resignation but when they went exclusively prog their music got a little too strange for me. I can't get into anything from Mandala.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Apr 19, 2011

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

As a kid I listened to the Supertones but it's a little harder to listen to them as an adult when their songs literally have lyrics like "Hitler is alive in the knives of abortionists"

Five Iron Frenzy was a good band because they attacked within rather than rally the whole fire and brimstone thing. I think their only religious material is about personal reflection, individual spirituality, and none of it is malice. The most angry stuff they've written is about the treatment of Native Americans, and the conduct of other christians and christian bands (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ulw3BGQzZM).

The rest of christian ska I can take or leave. I think the Insyderz are funny bad, I can't even remember any others. The W's were the worst example of trendchasing in music history.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 22, 2011

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Big D's new album is streaming here.

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/exclusive_album_stream_big_d_and_the_kids_tables_for_the_damned_the_dumb_th/

It's basically How it Goes Pt 2. Like all Big D albums it's 17 tracks when it should be 10 tracks. Like all Big D music I wish I could put the 'singer' on mute, his vocals seemingly act to sabotage the music underneath; Stringers is a dissonant trainwreck with his vocals over top, and on other tracks they give him heavy dub-echo and he's warbling off-key intentionally and seriously what the fuuuuck do people actually like this sing-song bullshit. Basically I'd just skip tracks 5-8.

Also I listened to that LTJ EP and Can't Yell Any Louder seriously sounds like an old Five Iron Frenzy song, I had some weird musical PTSD where I suddenly remembered all the lyrics to oh canada that I had forgotten a long time ago.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 29, 2011

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The new Planet Smashers song isn't anything amazing but it sounds like some of the stuff they did on No Self Control which is a cool throwback. Apparently the new album comes out next week? I guess I live in a dull grey little american cave.

Maybe Capdown can reunite next?? Please??

e: Oh according to Wikipedia, Capdown has gotten back together. Well then I guess I've time warped back to my college days.

e: Listening to samples of the other tracks... this album sounds much better than Unstoppable. Like 'Attack Of...' meets 'Mighty'. Much more energy to this than their last effort. I just wish the horns didn't sound like there was some sort of filter on them, almost like they're haunting the album rather than being in a physical state.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jul 8, 2011

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Oh god the new Planet Smashers is out now and it's like you've found your old favorite pair of shoes, and they still fit, and they're so comfortable

The horns are weak and sound like they have some telephone filter on them, and the lyrics are dumb as hell, but it's still a Planet Smashers album so it's still catchy as gently caress and I can't stop bouncing in my seat. I love it. I like it much more than Unstoppable.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Thanks to Spotify I was able to catch up on a couple of albums. 'Lost in Transition' from Ellwood, which is a reggae-focused Mad Caddies side project.. although to be honest, all of the new material the Mad Caddies were playing at shows the last couple of years were reggae-focused, so I don't know what this really means for the band. I kind of get the sense that the Caddies aren't long for this world. At any rate, if you liked songs like Drinking for 11, Lost in Transition is basically an album full of that type of material.

I also listened to 'Nothing But Time' by Rude City Riot and was prepared to hate it because the lead singer's voice really bothers me (gives me bad Insyderz vibes), but it has a surprising number of well crafted songs. It's apparently a debut album but it sounds like an album made by a band that's been together for years. I'm still not a fan of the singing but I can live with it.

Aggrolites' Rugged Road felt like a huge swing and a miss, it bored me to tears and an Aggrolites album has never done that to me before. I also discovered a band called The Expos and their album Blackwater was the exact opposite sensation.. WOW where did this band come from?? I've got to keep an eye on them. Finally I got a listen to Slow Gherkin's new rarities album.. most of it is material that's been floating out there but it's nice to have it all in one place, and it has a version of Good Advice that I hadn't heard before.

Anyway thats my really cool story. Someday one of these services will carry Skavoovie and the Epitones again, until then I'll continue to be the only one who knows they existed.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Jul 20, 2011

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BetterWeirdthanDead posted:

What are some "essential" ska albums to pick up from, say, the last three years?
I don't know that I've heard any "essential" albums in that span. In fact, I don't even know that I've listened to a whole lot of ska made in the last 3 years... so I guess I'm just going to list the albums that I've listened to-- AT ALL-- that were made in the last 3 years, aside from whats already been mentioned:

Royal City Riot - Whatever You Please
One Night Band - Hit & Run
See Spot - The Robbery
Sonic Boom Six - City of Thieves
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Perfect Future
Rude City Riot - Nothing But Time
Talco - Mazel Tov
Ellwood - Lost in Transition
Westbound Train - Come and Get It

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

drunk asian neighbor posted:

TSPO has had 3 other albums out since Perfect Future: Paradise Blue (awesome), World Ska Symphony (haven't heard it), and Goldfingers (mega super awesome).
Unfortunately there's no way to buy them in the US, which is kind of dumb in this day and age. Perfect Future is as far as iTunes goes into their discography, and Amazon MP3 and Spotify have... nothing. Grooveshark may be your only friend here.

I would also find, if possible, the "HEROES" soundtrack they did for the One Piece movie, it's a short EP and there are obnoxious anime screams inbetween the songs that I had to go into an audio editor to remove to maintain my sanity, but it's all fun upbeat material from them ala Stomping on Downbeat Alley. REALLY short though.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Do people really not get tired of that? I'd rather hear new material than covers. I guess I just don't "get it".

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Holy poo poo, Five Iron Frenzy released a brand new song and are writing a new album:

http://5ironfrenzy.tumblr.com/

It's a really cool song too, reminds me of FreefallFelix.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This sounds horrible. There's no acoustic aesthetic to this music at all. It sounds like they took the master recordings from "Best of Us For the Rest of Us" and just replaced the guitar track with a different one, and muted the drum cymbals. This is so disingenuine it hurts.

I guess it's an easy way for them to make some more money without actually putting effort into making new material. I can't wait for the RBF Polka album that has the same exact tracklist.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Nov 30, 2011