Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zilla
Nov 14, 2005

can you see my nuts
I went to the Streelight Manifesto concert in Atlanta, GA last night. I had planned on not going but I got off of work early and I completed a two hour drive in 1:20 minutes and only missed the first opening band. I saw the last few songs of Stitch Ups and then all of Suburban Legend's set. I thought the choreographed stuff was kind of neat, and they finished with "I Just Can't Wait To Be King," which was oddly amazing.

Everyone in the audience knew every word to every Streetlight song and it was incredible. Due to my buddy's convincing I joined him in the 'skank circle' and had a blast. And of course the usual hospitality was there; if you fell you would have 12 sets of hands come out of nowhere and help you up. A lucky friend of mine got Tomas' guitar pick after they finished, and we waited around for an hour afterwards to meet him.

This was actually my first ska concert, and overall it was probably the best show I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zilla
Nov 14, 2005

can you see my nuts

Josh Wow posted:

You can now listen to our new album in its entirety online!

http://tajmoteltrio.com/part-of-the-problem.html

There's 12 songs total and I'm not sure if it'll be like this for everybody but for me I can only see the titles of the first 5 although all 12 songs play. Enjoy.

You guys are really good. And oh man you're playing in Dalton, GA on the 8th? And Knoxville on the 9th? I live in Chattanooga, TN so I'm definitely going to try to make it to one of those. Probably the Knoxville show because I have work Friday night.