Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lame Bryant
Jun 1, 2006

blah blah blah

Joseph posted:

Short on Ideas AND One Last Cigarette (never will they be considered two seperate songs) by Less Than Jake is in my opinion the best ska punk song ever. It's as epic as the genre can get. I suggest any self-respecting ska fan to listen to it on Pezcore if they haven't already had the luxery to do so already. :)

This summer they played a night per album in London. I really wanted to goto this gig. Obviously the album version sounds a lot better but this is one of the better bootleg live recordings I've heard.
YouTube

Best Less Than Jake song, hands down. All of Pezcore was amazing, and Losing Streak was just as good. In my opinion, things started looking ugly by the time Borders and Boundaries came around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lame Bryant
Jun 1, 2006

blah blah blah
Streetlight covered linoleum?

Lame Bryant
Jun 1, 2006

blah blah blah
Yeah, I just found a youtube clip of it for anyone wondering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYbJWZHmjHk