Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha
new portraits of past is amaaaazzzziiinnng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

rivals posted:

Just listen to it on repeat. So loving sad that it was the last song they put out. IT'S SO GOOD.

this song will dominate last.fm forever

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

rivals posted:

The Doors Open EP, which was right before that split IIRC, is really solid. Though I agree it's not really similar to I Was The Sword.

I think Funeral Diner Is Dead is sort of like that. all the seth babb stuff is pretty wizard really.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

who calls so loud sounds like red hot chili peppers

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

police truck

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

the evens have that sort of sound too.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

just use last.fm or what.cd similar artists for funeral diner but off the top of my head I'd say envy and portraits of past sound like them more than any others

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

Built for Brutality posted:

Then who the gently caress am I thinking of? The band I am talking about is from Baltimore. Regardless, Punch still sucks and so does WN.

pretty sure it is punch, her name is actually ginger IIRC... she's in good luck and their album from last year is the best ever

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

gerfatty posted:

Pretty sure the first half of this is wrong, but the second half is definitely correct. That album was super under the radar and super amazing.

what band was the good luck girl in then

e: it's One Reason, I don't know how I got those confused

Capitan Dad fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Dec 22, 2009

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

is life long tragedy cool or what. I like their music but they look like douchebags will I get made fun of irl for saying I like them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

http://openxletters.bandcamp.com

from abbotsford