Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003
1. HOME FRONT - Games of Power
2. Initiate - Cerebral Circus
3. Gel - Only Constant

I saw Initiate open for Gel and they were both amazing. The more I listen to Cerebral Circus the more I like it. HOME FRONT is great too - best new band I've heard in forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

Bread Dragon posted:

My band's debut full-length just hit yesterday. Chicago punk for fans of Motorhead, The Bronx, Annihilation Time. The local release party isn't until 3/9 for any Chicagoons in this thread.
https://bigneckrecords1.bandcamp.com/album/nightfreak

Good stuff! I came across Blade of the Knife and that one ripped so I'm glad you guys were able to make a full-length.