Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
people out here saying sunny day real estate comin back

idk how they do it while dave grohl is touring tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

*eyes turn white and body goes catatonic* clarity is emo joshua tree in reverie is emo fables of the reconstruction

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

have you guys ever talked about the band hot mulligan

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuXRvZbcPE

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

albums out and it’s good as gently caress https://youtu.be/Em8PAsSuLqw

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

gonna be my 5 year olds first show in September

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

angrygodofjebus posted:

Saw Thrice for the first time in like 5 or 6 years on Friday for the 20th anniversary of Artist in the Ambulance tour. They can still bring it, Dustin sounded great. Show was sold out and there were more middle aged white dudes trying to start pits than I would have thought.

they’re doing the whole album right? They just announced it as part of an “under new management” renovation at a venue near me. funny enough it’s the same venue that I saw thrice, thursday and coheed at a million years ago, that was the first show I ever went to without adult supervision

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

going to sdre in august, had to leave their set early at riot fest to see misfits. Regretted that decision!!

jimmy eat world is playing the state (states, all of New England shares one) fair in september

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You talking about The Big E?

yessir I try not to talk about western mass in certain company

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

i remember warped tour my junior year of hs. dude was giving a big speech about how men need to stand up and protect women in the scene and how the warped tour sets a really big example of how to behave for the rest of the world

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Deathlove posted:

Bad Religion tour dates announced. Nothing near Chicago (Grand Rapids????). gently caress Armageddon, this is hell, etc

They were great at riot fest last year. Guy in front of me got cucked live during it as well, great experience overall

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

lol what. What’s the story here?

The best Riot Fest story I have is the person in 2016 who wore an inflatable dinosaur costume. During Leftover Crack they tried to get into the pit and I just saw the dinosaur head get sucked down into the abyss lmao

I got to see Dr. Gregory W Graffin sing a duet of Sorrow with Aimee Interruptor at Punk Rock Bowling this year which was extremely awesome.

a dude was in front of us with his gf and then left to go get a beer and while he was gone a rizzed out dude came up and made out with her for a bit and then when original guy came back they went back to holding hands

I remember this vividly because they were making out to gently caress Armageddon this is hell

yeah dino guy there every year and it seems fuckin miserable. I had to wear one of those for my kid’s birthday and even just for an hour sucked

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

allegedly Jesse Lacey played some sort of private show on sat

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

i heard him on faction on sirius last week and loved the music. he picked a really great set of songs too.

im going to when we were young next year. only album im going to make an effort to watch all of is coral fang. im hoping that there are some after/side shows where bands play the actual good albums

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

hot mulligan is on tour right now and its gonna be their last one for a while and probably one of the last times to see them in smaller venues. went the other night and it was real good, just friends and free throw opened. it was my six year olds first show and free throw were super cool to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Framboise posted:

Just started listening to it, but the mix is awful weird. Sounds like Adam is like 20 feet away from the mic.

I enjoy that he still does the mic swinging schtick though.

they were real bad at riot fest 2022. seems like adam really wants to be jack antinoff. is speaking with a weird fake southern accent too