Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

Funeral Diner are by far my favorite band. It makes me really sad that they're not a band anymore. I could probably listen to Difference of Potential on repeat for days.

Two More is their best song... Way better than I Was the Sword. Fire.... Deth is great too.

Also, I have a pretty righteous Funeral Diner collection. I should take a picture of all my FD records one of these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acup
Sep 11, 2001

rivals posted:

Mine was better :colbert: That said I'm glad some of my pieces have made their way to your collection :)

Mine was better cause I had the FD/Ampere test press and Swept Under test press :colbert:

acup
Sep 11, 2001

Raein/Ampere/Furnace tonight. Pretty excited :)

acup
Sep 11, 2001

Here's my list.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ag935ii3KMB5cDBtak9QQzhBMzQ2YTVUN3VhZ3NiWHc&hl=en

acup
Sep 11, 2001

rivals posted:

The only record on there is the AM/Kidcrash 5".

There's different sizes on the bottom. Click the links.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

ASSASSINS! posted:

Oh good, that's the one i want the most. here's my list, i should have the LPs up by tomorrow. http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/SamIsTheBastard

Would you be interested in selling that June Paik tape?

acup
Sep 11, 2001

I haven't listened to them since Canada Songs, despite the fact that the singer is in my bjj classes. I'll have to look into their new stuff.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

ChaosNonMusica posted:

Help! My subculture is being appropriated!

This is actually pretty hilarious.

What the hell is that?

acup
Sep 11, 2001

Volvagia posted:

Getting back into punk after a long break, what current stuff would you guys recommend for someone who owns everything Dillinger Four and Kid Dynamite ever released?

If you like Kid Dynamite you'll probably like Shook Ones.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

Sticky posted:

Another Victim are playing a reunion show at Bloodaxe Fest 2010 in Japan, and will not be playing a US Show. Syracuse or otherwise. I am not going to Japan.

That's cool and all, but I'd rather have a reunion of The Promise.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

rivals posted:

Only one. The 2nd one. Hit me up if you're interested. School hit me hard last quarter so I'm currently stalled at the "A's" in the LPs.

I'll buy some of the screamo you have, if you send me a list.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

NeilPerry posted:

I don't think anyone has asked this before but is anyone going to Cry Me A River Fest in Germany this year?
Here's the line-up:

MILVAINS
DING DONG DEAD
HAMMERS
PLANKS
ALPINIST
DOLCIM
GLASSES
LOMA PRIETA
PUNCH
COMADRE
FARGO
ME AND GOLIATH
RESURRECTIONISTS
MERKIT
GRINDING HALT
JUNE PAIK
TITAN
DANSE MACABRE
BATTLE OF WOLF 359
ZANN
SADDEST LANDSCAPE

I'm awefully disturbed by the lack of Louise Cyphre but I saw them last year so it's not too big of a loss. Pretty psyched about The Saddest Landscape though.

:gizz:

I wish I could go to that, but I'll settle for seeing Suis La Lune and Bow 359/June Paik later this summer.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

stevefukkinc posted:

Just wanted to throw out there, Slices are definitely the best new band I've heard since Sex/Vid. (Not that they sound anything alike, just in terms of raw impact.) The slices lp is a total mess, and probably shouldn't work, but it works and gets me moshing.

who likes shirts?

Sell me the Neil Perry and City Of Caterpillar shirts.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

Pantalones! posted:

suis la lune playing a house show in montreal on the 6th apparently.

gotta find a riiiiiide.

I saw them in Boston and they were great.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

That is hilarious. I love how that cop/security guard is just standing there chilling in the second picture.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

A Dead Sinking Story is their best. Everyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

acup
Sep 11, 2001

TheBlackMallard posted:

The new None More Black album leaked and it's really loving good. Definitely one of my favorite albums this year.

Nice. I didn't even know they got back together. I'll definitely have to check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acup
Sep 11, 2001

NeilPerry posted:

http://comadre.bandcamp.com/

New Comadre Mixtape containing new songs by Trainwreck, Punch and friggin Funeral Diner. It's only 3 dollars and it all goes to charity so don't hold back.

I've given it a listen on my crappy laptop speakers and it's pretty good except maybe the fact that the Broadway Calls and Daikon songs are a bit out of theme. But hey most of us would pay a lot more for a split of Trainwreck and Funeral Diner with those two songs alone so it's still worth the money.

The "new" Funeral Diner on this comp was released on the mini-cd for their Japanese tour. It's called "Two More" and is one of my favorite songs. The rest of the comp is very good.