Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

Arson Equity posted:

Question, why do people like Cold World?
No idea why people like a certain band you don't, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee
I just bought the LP pre-order pack from TRL.

Maybe I can convince someone who will be buying a gift simply to wrap it with $90 in there as my gift.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

Cathab posted:

I saw Lifetime last night in Brisbane. They were spectacular. Tiny little venue, great crowd, awesome band.

What a great fuckin' night.
I missed them when they come through Ontario, stupid me.

I've been revisiting Shai Hulud and every time I do I realize how great they are. Many people here probably aren't very much into them, but every time I go back and listen to A Profund Hatred of Man or Hearts Once Nourished With Hope and Compassion - they become one of my favourite bands all over again.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

Hydrac7 posted:

I think there's an Enter Shikari song in Madden 08 along with Atreyu and Underoath, so I'm just gonna assume they suck.
Enter Shikari is on the NHL08 soundtrack as well, along with Bayside.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

p0isonxfree posted:

loving so stoked on this.
poo poo sounds barzoic.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee
Are you on the East Coast of the United States? If so, get your rear end to one of these shows.

Blank Stare, Sick Fix, and Coke Bust East Coast Winter Tour

12/26 - RALEIGH, NC @ Volume 11 w/ DIRECT CONTROL, THE OBTRUDERS
12/27 - TAMPA,FL @ Skatepark of Tampa/Transitions Art Gallery w/ ANS, THE BLEACH BOYS
12/28 - DAYTONA, FL / THIS IS FOR YOU FEST w/BLANK STARE, COKE BUST, SICK FIX
12/30 - CHARLOTTE, NC @ Lunchbox Records w/ HARMS WAY
12/31 - WASHINGTON, DC @ The Corpse Fortress w/ HARMS WAY, CULT RITUAL, CHAINSAW TO THE FACE, I HATE THIS + MORE
1/1 - LEMOYNE, PA @ Championship Records (show at 2:30 pm) w/ BETE NOIR
1/1 - ALLENTOWN, PA @ Jan's Room w/ I Hate This (Night Show)
1/2 - NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ @ The Breadbox w/WORMEATERS, I HATE THIS
1/3 - NYC @ Micheline's
1/4 - BOSTON, MA @ The Ratscellar w/ POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT, CONVERSIONS
1/5 - ROCHESTER, NY (EARLY SHOW) @ TBA
1/5 - SYRACUSE, NY (LATE SHOW) @ A House w/ BLACK SS, END OF A YEAR*
1/6 - PHILADELPHIA, PA @ The Puppy Mill w/ I HATE THIS

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee
I'd love to go to TIFY, but it's simply impossible.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

Dillinger posted:

Just 4 shows, Todd tours with Life In Your Way now and the other guys have Ambitions.
This Ambitions record is better than any With Honor record. From what I understand the set list was pretty good but the execution was questionable.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

ddonahue99 posted:

I haven't gotten my Envy preorder, but I'm expecting it by Saturday or early next week.
Last time I checked they are either going out today or were sent out last Friday, I don't remember which. What a nightmare. When I place the pre-order on December 1st I typically expect to get my stuff in less than 60 days. Oh well, at least I'm getting a free Mono 2xLP out of it. (You all chose a free item from the store, right?)

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

Capitan Dad posted:

Still haven't gotten that.
Same here.

From what I've read on the TRL forums they've all been sent out and should be coming in this week or next at the latest. I got a package at my mom's yesterday but I'm not going to be able to see what it is until after work on Friday. I think it's the only item I accidently sent to my old address so here's hoping I can dedicate hours of listening to Envy this weekend.

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee
I can't wait for my Blacklisted pre-order to ship. That and my Ceremony Sound & Fury press and my Hope Conspiracy "Death Knows Your Name" from eBay.

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xithyl
Jul 17, 2004

Watching You Pee

omg car crash posted:

This year's This Is Hardcore lineup in Philadelphia. I am, of course, very excited, but I would lying if I said this was better than last year's.

Holy gently caress doesn't even describe...