Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

rivals posted:

EDIT: Oh and how the gently caress has this not been mentioned. This summer Portraits Of Past is playing four shows. One will be at Slim's in SF, one at the gilman in Berkeley, one somewhere in the midwest (details to be determined), and one in NYC. I'll dig up the link a bit later.

I brought that up pages ago gangster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004
Also my mind exploded when I read this:

Punknews posted:

Japan's Envy and New Jersey's Thursday will be releasing a split LP+CD together this fall. The disc is to be released by Temporary Residence who explained the plans:

There will be no separated CD or LP versions. Both formats will come in one package, and both will contain the same music. We’re not exactly sure how limited it will be yet; maybe 10,000, maybe a billion (probably closer to the former, as we really don’t have space for a billion LPs). In addition, there will be a deluxe, hand-printed edition that will be sold exclusively through our webstore. These will be screenprinted and assembled by hand, and will be colored vinyl, limited to 1000 copies.

Ill definitely cheggit.

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

ddonahue99 posted:

The new Sinaloa is breathtaking. I really like it.

Yah for reals! They loving ACED this one. Its a good balance between foggy noise and hot cross style perma-solos.