Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maydae
Feb 23, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT SELLING MY DIGNITY TWICE FOR $51 TOTAL
I am so ready for this is for you fest.
AMG
Someone want to hook a goon up wit a place to stay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maydae
Feb 23, 2005

p0isonxfree posted:

acup where'd you hear about Allegiance? I saw nothing official on their myspace, web site, B9 board, or on rivalry's site. The only thing I saw were rumors of it in comments on their myspace, but I guess those have to have started somewhere.

drat you are a thurrow internet detective.
I rarely ever check B9 website. All it is, is a t shirt swap and a hate on everything forum.
Gay imo.

maydae
Feb 23, 2005

This article was just taken from With Honor's Blogs on myspace

Saturday, December 01, 2007

JANUARY ’08 Shows with Original Lineup
Current mood: happy

So its been a super long time since our last update here, and even longer since we have played a show! Here's what's been going on. For the last year and half we have pretty much been on indefinite hiatus with no plans for shows while everyone has been pursuing other projects.

About a year ago, we donated an unreleased song for a benefit comp which we have just put up for streaming. Be sure to check out the compilation, it is for a great cause and features tracks from Propoghandi, The Bouncing Souls, and tons of others! (for more info checkout Prisoners of War: A Benefit for Peter Young. Recently, the opportunity presented itself to play, and we have decided to regroup with the original lineup for a few shows.

This January, we will be doing 3 shows with our great friends in Bane, along with a benefit in Connecticut for Mike Gang who passed away recently. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again, and we hope everyone will come to the CT show and show their support. Full details for these shows should be up by the end of the week including lineups etc. There are no plans for additional shows at this time.

Look forward to seeing you!
-WH

gently caress yes.
gently caress loving yes.

maydae
Feb 23, 2005

Four Year Strong has members of Verse in it.
Thats hardcore.
And Bayside's okay, plus their drummer died.
They can stay for sympathy.