Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spliff
Sep 16, 2005

i love choking myself when i cum.
For any Tampa goons, be ready for Friends Forever Fest! Dec 16th at Transitions.

It will be Shed For You's last show(http://www.myspace.com/shedforyougrind)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spliff
Sep 16, 2005

The Spookmaster posted:

Anyone else going to This is For You Fest this year?

i was totally supposed to go, but lack of money/friends couldnt get time off for it.
meh, next year.

Spliff
Sep 16, 2005

Has anyone else listened to Owen's(Mike Kinsella) new EP , the seaside EP? its a bunch of songs from japanese releases but theres some really good stuff on there. And his new album comes out in September.

Spliff
Sep 16, 2005

Oh man, so whos going to Significant fest in a couple weeks?

Guns Up!, Until The End, Kids Like Us are headlining.

Spliff
Sep 16, 2005

For any of you Tampa, Florida goons out there. You guys should come out to Transitions art gallery this sunday for an awesome show! Me and fellow goon Likw1d are gonna be out there rockin the gently caress out.

Sunday, August 09, 2009 7:00 PM
Coke Bust, Sick Fix, Learn Nothing, Cellgraft, Unholy War, and Devout
$6/all ages welcome

Coke Bust and Sick Fix are gonna loving rock the house that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spliff
Sep 16, 2005

This poo poo is gonna be insane.

TBHC stand up