Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lusy
Oct 1, 2005
I'm a guy

COCKISPOISON posted:

Also, if you haven't heard them yet, there is an amazing experimental Peacepunk band from Oakland called Surrender. They have a demo tape and a 7" out and are in the process of recording with Jason from Neurosis for an LP. I can't rave about them enough. They are all great people tooooooo....

Isn't that members of Onion Flavored Rings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lusy
Oct 1, 2005
I'm a guy
Is anyone else as stoked as I am about Zegota touring again?

Lusy
Oct 1, 2005
I'm a guy

punxnbutter posted:

I got my hands on this and it's waaaay up there for the year. Anything Paddy touches (or in this case used to be close to) is gold. Now if only D4 would put out a new record too

I'm pretty sure they're recording in September.

I'm seeing ADD/C, This Bike is a Pipebomb and Future Virgins in Knoxville tomorrow. I'm totally stoked because I've been trying to see ADD/C for a few years now and something always fucks up.