Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thatoaklandkid
May 21, 2006
Currently listening to the new Defiance, Ohio. Not overly impressed, but I like the song "Anxious and Worrying"

Hope the live show matches up to how good it used to be though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thatoaklandkid
May 21, 2006

Slackerish posted:

Just recently. And I have no idea what the other poster is talking about, there's not a song on the new album that I don't absolutely love.

You're right, I was initially a little underwhelmed, but I'm on my third full listen right now and it gets better and better every time.

Someone mentioned they thought there weren't enough sing a longs, but I can't wait to scream along to Oh, Cheri and The Things we Won't Let Settle but Let Settle