Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KelteN
Sep 12, 2001

I remember a year or two ago there was a set of videos that praised python as a language. I don't have the slightest clue as to where I saw this or who made it, but I do remember there were a few high school teachers talking about how they would teach it in their computer classes and how the students found it to be ridiculously simply to learn. If memory serves me right, the video also acted as a beginners tutorial to teach the basics of python.

Does anyone recall anything like I described? It'd be an awesome addition to this thread.

Other then that, I'd recommend skimming through the showmedo? videos regarding python. They're pretty straight forward and insightful if you can put up with the various accents the speakers have.

http://showmedo.com/videos/python

P.S. I hate the main guy Ian Ozvald. Not only does he ramble on and on in his videos, but he also tries to charge money for some of his poo poo. Which, in my mind, goes against the whole point of the open(free)-source'ness of pyton :nyd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread