Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ekalb
Jun 5, 2004
Anyone familiar with PAMIE (http://pamie.sourceforge.net/)? I'm running PAMIE 2.0 on Python 2.5 and having problems accessing a nested frame (which it says it supports in the module as frame1.frame2.frame3). The frames on the page are laid out like this:

|-name="nav"
|
|-name="content"
|---name="DirectoryContents"
|---name="DirectoryStructure"

so I've got something similar to this (already assuming I've navigated to the website with the frame layout above):
code:
import cPAMIE
ie = cPAMIE.PAMIE()
ie.frameName = "content.DirectoryContents"
print "page text: " + ie.pageGetText()
Obviously frameName is not getting set properly as it's saying the frame doesn't exist:
code:
File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\cPAMIE.py", line 1467, in pageGetText
    self._ie.Document.frames[self.frameName].document.body.outerHTML).

ekalb fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jan 24, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekalb
Jun 5, 2004
I'm wondering if there's a way to specify a directory in the py2exe setup file to store some of the .dll's and .pyd's that are copied when the executable is created. I've poked around in the py2exe documentation and haven't found anything helpful...

ekalb
Jun 5, 2004

sw-itch posted:

code:
options['zipfile'] = 'lib/library.zip'
Add that to the options and the .pyd's will follow the zip that is created, not sure if the dll's can be moved. 'lib' and 'library' can be changed to whatever you wish.

Thanks! I feel silly for not thinking of being able to prepend a directory to that :-/... I also just found the following below to be helpful in case anyone else is wondering the same thing as I was.

http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/SingleFileExecutable

• Locked thread