Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1550NM
Aug 31, 2004
Frossen fisk
This thread will be useful.

I got Learning Python two days ago and I'm quite amazed at how easy it have been to grasp the language this far.

I finished the fifth chapter yesterday and decided that I wanted to try to recreate
the creepy checker that Steel Sanitizer posted over in Goon-Made Goodness thread, which took all of 5 minutes, what made it fun was the ease of
growing the the little snippet of code to add input validation, different output if
you're male or female or the partner is older, adding some def xxx just to try that etc etc.

It was just plain fun, and being that my last try at achieving anything with a
programming language was Delphi4 in 1999 it great to be able to paste code into the
IDLE window to quickly test it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread