Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
I'm really enjoying the new Count Nosferatu Kommando. Ultraviolence was excellent and I think they out did themselves on this one. Anyone else familiar with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

spigotthebear posted:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys i am checking them out now.
Has any one heard the Lurker of Chalice CD? Great stuff extremely atmospheric black metal its a side project of Wrest. Siliencer is an extremely different black metal they use lots of different instrumental breaks in there songs (acoustic and synth). And there vocalist is very good his crazed shrieking goes along perfectly with the music. Speaking of being crazy: The band split up because Nattramn was institutionalized (nattram is there vocalist). Another good band i suggest you guys try out is I Shalt Become. They make very burzumish black metal sort of like taking the instrumental parts filosome with the vocals of the earlier albums.

Check em out guys also any more recommendations you all have is gladly accepted always looking for more bands to check out.

I really like Lurker of Chalice and I Shalt Become (although I've only heard Wanderings). As for more metal to check out, I'll stick to black since this is the thread for it. Check out Oblomov - Mighty Cosmic Dances (I have fondness for bands from the Czech Republic), Sear Bliss (everything by them is good), Summon (everything, but Fallen is my favorite), and Exhausted Prayer - Looks Down In The Gathering Shadow.