Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandy J
May 17, 2003

macro machines

IntoTheNihil posted:

Peste Noire is by far the best. The new album isn't too great but the first is amazing.
Also this EP - http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=68266 is the best thing they ever did imo. The same song is on other albums like their first full length and the rehersal, but this is by far the best version of their best song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandy J
May 17, 2003

macro machines

Street Butler posted:

can anyone recommend any BM with acoustic guitar in it? Based on what I've heard of Peste Noire (just the song "Phalènes Et Pestilence - Salvatrice Averse") I like that style a lot and I'd like to hear more acoustic guitars in black metal.
Try the new October Falls EP, (The Streams of the End), the first Agalloch full-length (Pale Folklore), and the first Behemoth full-length (Sventevith).