Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

Dehtraen posted:

Break out the MC Hammer shuffle while wearing stretch pants and you're set.

Personally I like this move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

Morbid Florist posted:

Hah! Is he losing his balance for a second.....or does he dance like that on stage routinely?

He always does this. I love Abbath.

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

Street Butler posted:

edit: have you guys seen the 10 most ridiculous black metal videos ever yet?

Nice list, but I know of a couple that could easilly end up on top of that list.
This video has brought lots of laugs at parties. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Garou - Skinless Zombie.
No, it is not made as a joke. Yes, it is MIDI.
:nws: for tits I guess.

Funny thing about the Blashyrkh-video. I know a guy from Greece, and that video actually convinced him to move to Norway. What the hell.

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

IntoTheNihil posted:

Well, instant message me from my profile if you're interested.

I don't want to be a dick here, but you are aware of the fact that you still technically are advertising pirated music even though people are told to contact you in private?