Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.
Death is making GBS threads all over us this year and I'm ready for Inquisiiton's cosmic take on it. Hail SATAN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Doesn’t matter which thread it’s in. My rule is basically don’t post NS poo poo. If the musicians themselves have lovely views that are not present in the music, that’s fine but I would prefer if you made that fact clear for other posters. Also I’m pretty sure everybody that posts in a thread specifically about black metal knows about Inquisition’s ideological as well as legal allegations.

Opps! Sorry...

Note to posters: Dagon from Inquisition is NOT a Nazi, but he had his wife dress up in a school girl outfit and posted some pictures on the web.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.
Yikes! I stand corrected. I was unaware to the extent of it. The last thing I heard was his wife confessing to marriage issues where Dagon had her dressing up as a young girl and uploading those images to the web. The pedo poo poo is certainly not cool and I had chalked up all the Nazi talk to being young and stupid years back. Too bad. The guy is certainly talented, but I can't condone or support behavior like that.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.
The first BM release in 2021 I've picked up...

https://spectralwound.bandcamp.com

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.
So a version of the Polish band Batushka is preparing to tour the US this fall. Does anyone know what version this is? The good, bad or yet another?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.
Has anyone caught Enslaved on their current NA tour? Longtime fan and I've never seen them live. Curious...