Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scorch
Apr 12, 2006

la petite mort

DB_Cooper posted:

I definetly like their last couple records that went on a sort of punk detour along with the new one which is sort of a fun 80s homage.

People really got angsty over the punk albums but then again if you look into some of the very early BM (burzum comes to mind) theres definetly a punk sound in there. Maybe its just the sloppiness of playing or all the teenage anger.

Either way the current scene has deteriorated into mindless worship of kids recording on their 4 tracks in their parents basement and people calling it genius outsider bm (im looking at you aquarius records). I could blame xasthur for this but that would be to easy.

I agree here too. I thought the punk sound was a good change, but it's better to not stray to far from your original sound, for the sake of your fans.

scorch fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU