Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

randyest posted:

Just noticed that Woot has refurb 8GB 4th gen ipod touch for $189 + $5 shipping. Thats about $35 off a new one. Not bad if you're looking to save a few bucks, but it's 90 day woot warranty.

amazon still has them for $210 free shipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

Pertplus posted:

I just bought an iPod Touch 4g and was looking for a silicone case similar to the one I had for my 3g (see left img below) where the case covers the whole bottom and top front area instead of just a small area all around (see right img below) but I can't find any for the 4g. Anyone know if/where there is a simple, non-clunky 4g case like the image on the left?

this is what I use and it looks pretty similar

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00499Z25G/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

prefect posted:

I apologize for being a big clueless square, but I don't get it. :saddowns:

those are made for people with 2 left ears

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

hypersleep posted:

There aren't any other PMPs out there that really compete with the iPod touch, strangely enough. You'd think there'd be some sort of Android equivalent, but there isn't.

there are lots of android equivalents but if that's what I was looking for I'd probably just pick up a cheap android phone and use it without service

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
it's like apple wants to kill off the touch but figured some people would be mad so they're just going to make it such an inferior product that no one will buy it

• Locked thread