Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I've currently got 2 problems with my iPod nano, first I recently got a mac laptop from my lab and would like to transfer the music from my iPod to the computer. I know iTunes won't let me and I'd have to use a third party program and I was wondering if there was any consensus about which of those was "the best" (tm).I've tried to simply use homesharing between my home PC and work Mac but the PC does not show up on the mac (even though it works the other way :shrug:).

The second problem I have is that over the last few weeks my iPod seems to get rejected more and more when I plug it in, it just ejects itself almost instantaneously and sometimes iTunes tells me it did not recognize the iPod. I just keep plugging it in and out and it usually works after a couple of times. Is this a bad thing that will only get worse as time goes on ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread