Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Citizen Dildoe
Jan 28, 2003

BattleSitar Galactica

Linkletter posted:

Whoa, there's a last.fm application out. It's called MobileScrobbler, and it's on Installer's recent applications list.

Amazing, thank you! I have been missing out on scrobbling since I got the Touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Citizen Dildoe
Jan 28, 2003

BattleSitar Galactica

Vyze posted:

There's tons for older iPods, but the Touch (and the iPhone, it seems) must store things differently, and most of them don't work. The ones that do work aren't free.

I have used iPod Access v4.1.3 (http://www.findleydesigns.com) for transferring songs from my Touch to PC machine. It worked for what I needed because I only had a few songs to transfer.

There are some limitations with the free version such as transferring five songs at a time or disabled backup function. Of course the paid version is $20 so if you need to transfer a lot of songs using iPod Access may not be ideal.

Citizen Dildoe
Jan 28, 2003

BattleSitar Galactica

Stutes posted:

Well, there's a 1.1.3 jailbreak out in the wild now, but the documentation with it only mentions the iPhone. Has anybody attempted to use it on an iPod touch yet?

Goon and rogue developer, Eagle_Fire said in the iPhone Megathread that it would brick the Touch if you tried.

Eagle_Fire posted:

To answer some questions:

- It will brick an iPod Touch if you try it
- Unlocked phones are okay, they still work
- Some apps don't work after the upgrade, including my TTR
- There's a chance it will break your phone and you'll have to restore through iTunes

EDIT: Huh, I guess revelastushuesos had a different story to tell.

• Locked thread