Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostCause
Jun 27, 2003

by Peatpot
I finally found a case at the Apple store that doesn't look tacky as hell.

Its the Griffin Elan Form leather case. This thing is slick as poo poo, no stupid belt clip, great quality leather, fits perfectly. Its kinda different in the fact that its basically like 2 plastic pieces (front/back) covered in leather. The two pieces just snap together and it just feels solid as poo poo.

I am basically now carrying it around all the time because the calendar feature allows me to organize poo poo on the fly, better than my cell phone ever could. I only wish I could sync the calendar to Google Calendar, which I use a lot too. That plus the music of course.

Edit: No more scratch paranoia! Yay!

LostCause fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 2, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostCause
Jun 27, 2003

by Peatpot

Vyze posted:

I'm looking to get a nice case for my iPod Touch to keep it safe, would anyone recommend this one?:
http://www.iskin.com/touch_overview.html

If you are interested in a very low profile leather/plastic case then get this.

I have this and its just so god drat good looking works perfectly.

It is surprisingly cheap at $29.95 at the Apple Store.

LostCause
Jun 27, 2003

by Peatpot

whiskas posted:

Apparently cats can use the touch as well. The screen reacts well to touches from their paws and nose.

What music did it put on?

• Locked thread