Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo
I know this is first-revision Apple hardware or whatever but is it a pretty cool device? Thinking about picking one up based on 5 minutes playing with some dude's iPhone at a party (I have a phone already that I like a lot so I dont want an iPhone). Just a general WHAT SAY YOU, AV ARENA kind of post, I guess, but the concept of this device has really charmed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo

Lux Aeterna posted:

Hopefully revision 2 hardware will have the 5 things that are kind of irking me now
1- removal of shiny metal back (they did it with first gen nanos)
2- built in speaker
3- up/down buttons on the side (this drives me nuts the most since it has to go out of my pocket every time for simple volume changes)
4- built in mic (VoIP and voice notes would be pretty badass)
5- 32 gigs

None of that really bothers me except the capacity. I might have to go for this, it's just so loving shiny and new and awesome.

• Locked thread