Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

Lux Aeterna posted:

ALSO: this is the best *clear* case for the touch i've seen so far.

Yeah, what case is that? Any idea if you can keep the case on to dock the iPod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

Neat, the DLO Videoshell pictured above just got the highest rating yet of any iPod Touch case on iLounge:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipod/review/dlo-videoshell-for-ipod-touch

This combined with the fact that it works with the Universal Dock has made me order one. Free shipping to Canada too!

Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

Whoa, there's a last.fm application out. It's called MobileScrobbler, and it's on Installer's recent applications list.

Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

Kimli posted:

I received my DLO case yesterday. It's pretty cool, but I came down with a massive case of the stupids right before I went to use it and ruined not one but THREE protective films for the front of my 'pod. The case itself looks really snazzy, but I won't be happy until I the new screens I had to order come in.

I swore for about an hour straight after doing that. Next time I'm going to seal myself into a distraction-free, cat-free room before applying the film.

I screwed up putting my film on too, there's quite a bit of dust stuck underneath it. My case only came with one though, are you using the film that came with it? Also, how do you get replacements?

Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

Toiletbrush posted:

You had THREE films with the case? Or did you order extra ones?

I've ruined the single one, because trying to reapply it the first two times (loving air bubbles), it caught dust on the adhesive layer. And even if it would have worked, I tried to get the sticker of it, part of it kept stuck on it and would have ruined anyway.

I put the iPod in the case and use it without film. Maybe I find some films around here, I'm not gonna order again overseas.

This is exactly what happened to me. The first two times I had air bubbles, and the third time dust got trapped inside. I decided to deal with it rather than try again, but I really wish I could try again with the same type of film.

Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

So apparently iTunes 7.6 supports 64-bit operating systems. Now I can install 64-bit Vista and still sync my iPod Touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linkletter
Aug 4, 2004

Z posted:

I haven't played with the Touch much, is the music/video interface the same as the iPhone? Because the iPhone is just...terrible :(

It is identical. What don't you like about it? My biggest problem is with the scrubber bar, it's practically impossible to use precisely. Also, I wish skipping forward would let me skip the intros to videos. After the first ten seconds of a video it just starts skipping far too quickly.

• Locked thread