Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axim
Dec 21, 2004

sheeeeeeeeit
I bought the apps, but I have a question.

Say my computer crashes, and I reinstall, how do I reinstall the apps back on to my touch if I need to restore my touch later?

Can I re-download the apps for free?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axim
Dec 21, 2004

sheeeeeeeeit

bilperkins2 posted:

You're probably gonna want to edit those links out, as that's gonna get you probation or banned for :filez:

If I am not mistaken, NES and Sega ROMS are okay on SA due to age, if not, then sorry.

Axim
Dec 21, 2004

sheeeeeeeeit

Wow, that makes me want to jailbreak my touch again.

Axim
Dec 21, 2004

sheeeeeeeeit
Its kind of funny how on the Apple Store, the logo for iPod is still the old fashioned iPod with click wheel, but they don't sell them anymore.

RIP iPod classic with click-wheel.

• Locked thread