Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baby_starfish
Dec 21, 2006
boys are stupid, throw rocks at them
I just got a kitten (8 weeks old) on Saturday, I took her to the vets today for a health check. The nurse said that her gums were pale and she had flea dirt on her coat. She said that her gums might be pale because of flea anemia. Is this the most likely cause as the nurse did not find any fleas on her?

Since we got her she hasn't really had much to eat but she has had plenty to drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baby_starfish
Dec 21, 2006
Last night my kitten started playing with a bit of food that had fallen out of her bowl and somehow managed to get it into her water bowl. She tried to get it out by putting her paw in the water but couldn't. This morning and again this evening she has been putting her paw into the water even though there is now nothing in the water. She is getting water everywhere and I don't understand why she is still doing it when there is nothing in the water. Anyone have any ideas?

baby_starfish
Dec 21, 2006
I'm just wondering why my kitten is obsessed with towels. Whenever I come out of the bathroom with a towel on she tries to climb onto my lap while I'm standing up and when I sit down she comes and sits on my lap with the loudest purr I have ever heard from a cat and gets really affectionate and fidgety and won't lie still. She doesn't really do this at any other time. She will sit on my lap and purr at other times but not like this. Has anyone experienced this before?