Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Esotericas
Jul 2, 2007
...etcetera...

platzapS posted:

I have a four-year-old American shorthair cat named Isaac, and I'm wondering about his behavior. When I scratch the top of his back, anywhere near rear half, he gets a psychotic look in his eyes and starts looking backwards, and often begins to compulsively lick anything around. What's the origin of this behavior? (Or is my cat just odd?)

I have no clue of the origins of this behavior, but I had a himalyan cat that did the compulsive licking when you did that (and I think a psychotic look was present too, but it was many years back).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esotericas
Jul 2, 2007
...etcetera...

Hidohebhi posted:

Dyslexic doesn't even cover half of those spelling errors.

Dyslexic, drunk & high maybe?

Alternatively, ESL student (in which case spelling errors are forgiven, at least by me).

:cry: Ummm...he mispells his own occupation in his profile:

Esotericas fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 14, 2007

Esotericas
Jul 2, 2007
...etcetera...

dispute posted:

My gf & I just got a 6 week old kitten and all she does all day is follow my dog around trying to suck on his penis.

Sounds like a nursing response. Maybe try to encourage her to suck on her very own blanket (via catnip & any other methods to make the blanket appealing).