Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Squid
Jul 3, 2007
I have a male cat about a year old, Stevie King. We adopted another male cat a few weeks ago, and they get along great. One weird thing though, Stevie keeps trying to make it with Dexter. He'll get up on Dexter's back, bite down on his neck and make strange mewling noises. Stevie was neutered about six months ago, and Dexters neutered too. Stevie also does a little "sexy" dance sometimes, where he kneads his paws, and his butt hovers above the bed and he mewls and walks in cicles. He's tried to hump my arm once or twice while doing this dance.
Why is my cat so horny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Squid
Jul 3, 2007

deviating septum posted:

I have a question about my cat I hope PI can help me with. She is about a year old, my wife and I got her from a shelter in January. Just today she started using the litterbox a LOT. Like 7-8 times in an hour that I notice. I cleaned out the box so I can check next time she goes in to see what she's leaving, but it looks like small clumps of pee. Any idea why this might be happening? She is otherwise normal, normal appetite and normal assholery.

edit: in the 2 minutes since I posted this she went in 3 times to pee, without much to show for it.

Go to the vet ASAP. Like, emergency vet if you have to. It sounds like the cat has a urinary infection or is blocked, and that can get dangerous and fatal really fast.