Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysteryAngel87
Sep 25, 2007
I cuss, you cuss, we all cuss 4 asparagus.
First off, all the pictures on here are very cute, I would post mine but I only have crappy cell phone pictures :(. My question is this. I have a 5 month old kitten named Timmy who is grey and white, I've noticed he has a bald spot right about his left eye. Also his right eye looks funny, the eye itself does not look infected but the skin surrounding it looks pink and puffy. One of my friends said it was probably from a scratch (both weird areas) from the two month old kitten named Sammy. I'm just not sure and I'm a little worried about the little guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryAngel87
Sep 25, 2007
sam.freak: No it doesn't hurt him to touch the bald spot.
Dr. Housecat MD: Yeah I'm going to take him to the vet to get a look at. He's already on antibiotics for an infection which gave him a fever, it seems to be helping his eye problem but his bald spot has gotten a little worse. It's completely bald and looks scabby. Are those symptoms of ring worm like you thought it was?

MysteryAngel87
Sep 25, 2007
Ok that's what I wanted to know :) Thanks Dr. Housecat MD.